Arnold and Maria's Ex-Nanny: 'He Never Touched ME!'

5/30/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger was strictly a one household staffer type of guy -- this according to a former nanny who claims the governator had a wandering eye, but never got physical with her or any other female staffer.

0527_arnold_maid_mildred_ex_tmz

The nanny -- who worked with Arnold and Maria Shriver during the Mildred "Patty" Baena years -- tells TMZ Arnold "was a flirt, but he never touched me inappropriately, or anyone else that I could tell."

The former staffer believes Patty must have aggressively pursued Arnold since -- as far as she could tell -- he was "respectful" of all the other female staffers.

The woman says many employees realized the resemblance between Patty's young son and Arnold -- but says Patty would only admit her husband was not the daddy.

BTW, by all counts ... the ex-nanny was more, umm ... attractive than Patty back in the day. Whatever that's worth.

Bubbles

Re: "animals show more loyalty than this womans has shown."

She's a human being, not an animal. Yeah, keeping Arnold's secret while he was Governor, continuing to work as his maid, and not taking him to court to get the 20 to 30 thousand a month in child support her son is entitled to--yeah, she's disloyal. Patty needs to put her son's needs first and take Arnold to court.

middleagedcrazy

Concepts:

Forgiveness

Redemption

Atonement

We'll never know how far those concepts were used in a marriage (private). The fact of an extramarital child requires extra from all parties involved.

The legal issues, however, of an extramarital child perhaps using marital childrens' assets? How about those claiming that marriage itself is worthless?

Questions, questions.

angeleyes

user1 - Since neither you nor I were around to hear Arnold spin his lies I'd be pretty sure he was quite adept at it - Men who are cheaters are pretty accomplished liars - and after all he is an actor so he could pull a straight faced lie and likely make Maria feel guilty for ever even questioning his loyalty to her -

So I don't agree with you on her turning a blind eye -

middleagedcrazy

@ Bubbles 6 minutes ago

*** And why are poor, household servants always expected to be "loyal." You never hear that word applied to other professions, especially highly paid professions. Everybody else is expected to act in his or her own self interest.
It's like servants are encouraged to have an emotional connection to their employers to make them more servile. I'm sure Arnold has used emotional manipulation to make sure that Patty has feelings for him, so she won't take him to court. ***
_____________________________

Nonsense. 'Poor maid' my Aunt Fanny!

annette

Arnold did run a hostile work environment. He impregnated an employee in the workplace! Enough said.
Agree with Bubbles, and this story is the handy work of Arnolds million dollar Public Relations companies, attorney, ect. Come on people and you don't think Arnolds people haven't made contact wit former or current ladies of arnolds and or baby mama's. This is a well oiled machine Arnold. Excuse the many puns in this comment it was intended. What next for his pr firm ect.

Bubbles

re: "Maria lived the lavish style before Arnold came into her life"

But it wasn't a Hollywood lifestyle, which she seems to like. I think being photographed with Bono was her way of telling Arnold that she wasn't going to cede Hollywood to him. He's the one hiding in Idaho, not her. She has said in interviews that she didn't want to marry the kind of men her parents liked for her, men like Senator John Kerry. She didn't want a staid east coast life. She likes Hollywood, probably in part, because all of those trashy actors from the gutter fawn all over her because they perceive her as having "class."

Do you think anybody back east still thinks she has class? Not likely!

user1

If she was so upset about getting pregnant, she could have terminated her employment years ago! She stayed for 20 years. She clearly liked Arnold

Look at how happy she looks with him in this picture

user1

Well angeleyes, I read a story where one of his female co-stars said that Maria use to hand pick Arnold's female co-stars for him.

middleagedcrazy

From 'flyover' country --

Remember for those of us in the midwest, either or both coasts could drop off the face of the US -- especially in media control.

Giggles.

Dragon Tattoo

I believe that the whole point should be how the Sperminator cheated and hurt his wife and children in the process, not that Mildred is a hideous person. Yes, we all can see she is an ugly person, not just in the outside but the inside as well, but what bothers me most isn't her looks but how she had no shame and violated Maria's trust, used Maria, and was having sex in her marital bed with her husband. To me it doesn't matter if she was pretty or ugly, what bothers me is their (sperminator and the pig faced Mildred) lack of morals and how they made Maria look like a fool. Also, you don't print much about Arnold, this whole story seems to be one sided attacking the ugly woman, Arnold is pretty hideous himself as well.

middleagedcrazy

@ angeleyes 13 minutes ago
So I don't agree with you on her turning a blind eye -
_______________________

The wife is usually the last to know -- 'how dare you undermine our marriage by questioning me' -- so the wife loses more and more 'equality' grounds (and weight).

That is the 'icky' factor for me: IN HER OWN HOME.

angeleyes

Bubbles - you have jumped to so many conclusions there I hardly know where to start - Do you magically reside inside Maria's head so that you know her every thought?

For all you or I know she wasn't all that keen on the "Hollywood" lifestyle - She may well have been discussing charities that she is involved in with Bono - Many young women don't like the kind of men their parents pick out for them -

I would guess any "true" friends she has back east know she has class.

angeleyes

Yes MAC - that's the "icky" factor for me too - it's the years of living with liars under your own roof who undermine the sanctity of your marriage and family and your self esteem.
It's the sort of betrayal that destroys your ability to trust and can drive a person to the brinks of despair.

This revelation was quite literally a hurricane that swept Maria's whole life as she knew it away. I would doubt she will ever trust anyone fully again.

user1

I honestly think that both Arnold and Maria just got tired of each other. They've been known each and been married for 25 years. Couples grow apart.

Al and Tipper Gore even divorced too.

doglover

Gosh that is one ugly looking woman! Who did she think she was? Oh Maria. That's right. She's also a skank and a liar. Imagine having a mother like her!