Andy Dick Sued Over Alleged Genital Attack

5/31/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More legal trouble for Andy Dick ... this time, the comic has been sued for allegedly whipping out his man parts at a comedy club in Dallas and rubbing them against a male patron's face.

0531_andy_dick_BN_TMZ_01

According to the lawsuit, filed in Dallas by a man named Robert Tucker, Andy was dressed like a woman during part of his act back in December 2010 -- wearing a red skirt and a wig -- when he walked into the crowd.

Tucker claims Andy approached him in the crowd and "pulled down his costume skirt with his right hand, exposing the fact the he was not wearing underwear beneath the skirt."

Tucker says Andy then "forced his genitals against the left side of [Robert's] face."

Tucker says he felt "degraded and humiliated" by Dick and says he's even been
harassed and ridiculed by the workers he supervises as well as his management peers."

Tucker is suing for unspecified damages.

Ziggy

Should have bit it off lol. Seriously, what is wrong with that man!!

UNLEVINED HARVEY

psych help

Wiley

I guess this is a tiny step worse than all the female celebs showing their privates on stage and in public and sitting on public furniture with no underwear on? OK, maybe just a tiny little bit worse. But sitting in some pig's vaginal juices and SH*T is very, very close. However, having your children sit in some selfish woman's bodily fluid is just unforgivable. Yet people pay to see this.

Paulie

He should be in jail, not his first sex crime, what a gross pig he is! http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/23/andy-****-arrested-sexual-abuse-felony/

Canadasux

First point MR. TUCKER: Why were you in the same room with "MR. ****"? I may not be the sharpest person around. But, I know enough to know that there is no reason I'd want to be within 100 yards of "MR. ****" for any reason.

Nikkcolle

Dispicable D*uche bag. Any self respecting man would have beat Andy's ass for that behavior. He is an angry ****

Bubbles

dat is ****in nasty i wished dat he would of did sum supid **** to me cuz i would of tried my best to **** his ass up that way he want be using his **** anymore to be puttin it on anybodi u feel me dats **** is gross people juss need to grow the **** up

tom

Once i saw the old twig and berries I would have left. Not sure why the guy just sat there?

Cujeaux

Andy D*ck is and always has been a sex offender. No bones about it. baahahahaha!

D-INCARNATION

They don't call him Andy "****" for nothing.

BIGPAPI175914

THIS ROBERT TUCKER GUY MUST NOT MIND A STIFF ONE IN HIS FACE, BECAUSE A REAL MAN WOULD BE ARRESTED FOR MURDER

Oval Beach

Tucker says he felt "degraded and humiliated" by ****? Literally....LOL

Puckett

Thank you John Lovitz wherever you are for smashing this sh&tbag's face into the bar at the Laugh Factory. It was well deserved, and talk about comedy gold! lol

If only more poeple had the courage to put this sh&tbag in his place.

"Last week Jon Lovitz beat the crap out of Andy ****. It all happened at the legendary Laugh Factory, where the owner, Jamie Masada witnessed the whole thing. He told press, "Jon picked Andy up by the head and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose."

The feud has been going on ever since beloved comedian Phil Hartman was killed by his flipped-out wife. Lovitz maintains that it was **** that set the whole thing into motion. "Andy was doing cocaine, and he gave Brynn some after she had been sober for 10 years. Phil was furious about it - and then five months later he's dead," Jon told press.

Then, last year, there was a strange exchange between **** and Lovitz. While dining out with friends, Lovitz says **** came to his table and started trouble. “He looked at me and said, 'I put the "Phil Hartman hex" on you - you're the next one to die.' I said, 'What did you say?' and he repeated it. I wanted to punch his face in, but I don't hit women."

Then last week, the two encountered each other again. And Jon was looking for an apology from ****. Instead he got more lip. When Lovitz asked **** to say he was sorry, Andy replied with “do you want to be in my movie?” That was the last straw. “I grabbed him by the shirt and leaned him over and said, 'I don't want to be in your movie! I don't want to be in your life!' I pushed him against the rail. Then I pushed him again really hard. A security guard broke it up. I'm not proud of it . . . but he's a disgusting human being."

There’s no word from Andy ****, or any news of charges being filed"

Loving Monterey

This is not Mr. ****wads first sexual offense. The man obviously has a problem and should be on a Sexual Offender List. How gross of him to do such a thing and consider it funny! YUCK!

Loving Monterey

I noticed that too. TMZ runs a story about a guy with the last name of "****" and then censors the very word.....lol. Maybe we should all call him "Dikk"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments