Panic! at the Disco Singer Breaks Ankle On Stage!!

5/31/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is GNARLY.

**WARNING -- THIS VIDEO CONTAINS IMAGES OF A VERY BROKEN ANKLE. **
053111_panis_at_the_disco_ankle_still

Panic! At The Disco front man Brendon Urie broke the holy hell out of his left ankle during a concert in Florida this weekend ... but somehow managed to FINISH THE CONCERT!!!

It's pretty crazy -- Brendon reportedly snapped the ankle while climbing back on to the stage after going into the crowd.

After taking off his shoe and showing off his wound, Brendon told the crowd, "There's like a softball in my ankle ... my left leg is done for the show, if you don't mind ... the show will go on if you'll have us."

He added, "It looks like my grandma's goiter."

After the show, Brendon posted a photo of his bandaged leg on Twitter ... so , hopefully, he'll be fine.

artie help

wow, bad genes, he's very young to have such weak ,fragile bones, vitamin D brother.

Stiletto

Mad props to him...beats the hell out of these performers out there that cancel concerts at the drop of a hat.

Randy Morrison

I must tell you , TMZ, if I ended up THIRD message here, and this thing's been posed a while, not many people gave a hoot about this band.

gmats69

....i thought it was "break a leg?"...well maybe that was a gazillion yrs ago xD now it's break an ankle literally! The easy way to get your name out to the tabloids! :3 ...i love him though xD

lou

The show must go on? Very stupid on his part. Years ago, I badly twisted my ankle and kept doing my job, which included a ton of walking. Guess what? It never healed properly. Ankles are funny things - you mess with them enough and they never come back to full functionality.

Hope he heals well and keeps off of it for a bit!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

thats nice

Josh

Seeing them on Thursday (:

Mikey

Very, very, very, broken, the most broken ankle. Warning its very broke.

Carl

I'm sure 13 year old emo girls everywhere are in shock.

Bubbajk

Higher that a bird-*****

arte help

If that was broken, he'd wouldn't be able to put weight on it. Not broken, just a very badly swollen ankle....LAME!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

That ball on his ankle looks like Bristol Palin's face.

Atomic 0reo

You know, not just 13 year old emo girls listen to them. I know so many NON-emo people that love this band. He sure is a kick butt preformer. He got hit in the head with a bottle one time, passed out, and finished the show when he woke up. And here he's still going. I love this band and Brendon and Spencer are the most amazing guys I've ever met.
And for goodness sakes he just freaking broke his ankle! Why are you guys making fun of him? Geez.

artie help

hey arte help, don't steal my tag mofo, get off my cloud.

Noneurbusiness

they are great showmen......amazing live.....sad that he injuried himself...... maybe he will stop stage diving w/ the youth of america...lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments