Kingston's Passenger -- 'We Were Going REALLY Fast'

5/31/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Kingston's female jet ski passenger tells TMZ Sean was driving "REALLY fast" when they crashed into a bridge this weekend ... and insists she begged him to slow down before the accident.

0531_sean_cassandra_EX_01
TMZ spoke with Cassandra Sanchez -- Sean's longtime friend -- who tells us she arrived to Miami Beach with another female friend to ride jet skis with Sean and his buddy on Saturday evening.

Sanchez tells us, "Both jet skis pulled out of the dock at the same time and we were going so fast we just blasted past them. When we turned a corner and crashed ... they were so far behind us they didn't even see us crash."

Sanchez says ... as Sean was racing towards the bridge, she screamed out, "We can't fit under there! Are we going to try and go under there?  Sean stop!"

0531_palm_island_bridge_Getty
Sanchez tells us ... she believes Sean tried to turn away from the bridge at the last minute ... and
lost control because they were going "REALLY fast."

The next thing Sanchez remembers is waking up in the water in pain. Sanchez says her friends on the other jet ski raced over and tried to help out ... with Sean's buddy trying to position the injured singer so he wouldn't swallow any more water. They all signaled for help until a boat came to the scene to help out.

Sanchez says, "[Sean] was coughing up blood, foam and pink stuff" ... and when he finally opened his eyes, he kept repeating the words, "I'm hurting. I'm hurting"

Sanchez says her ribs and her jaw are still sore -- but overall, she's OK.

As for Sean, Sanchez says "They have a tube down his throat so he can't really talk, but he is lucid and understands what's going on." Sanchez says doctors plan to keep Sean in the hospital for "a couple more weeks."

kp

Why would you think you can fit under this bridge? Are you that insane that you think it would fit, really= should not be on a jet ski.

Mikey

I bet he's physically alright and there just holding him on a 'Mental'.

brown dynamite

Kingston got what he deserved for being as reckless as he was, too bad he decided to put this woman's life in danger in the process.

brown dynamite

Rafsanjan 18 minutes ago

People jumping to conclusions as usual. You can't blame someone without hearing their side of the story...anyways, I hope Sean and Cassandra get fine quickly as we're highly-anticipating his concert here in Uganda come July 29.

-----------
haha what kind of defense could this kid have? He was driving the jet ski, an accident like that can only be cause by someone driving recklessly. Unless some mystery tidal wave knocked them into the bridge, it's his fault, simple as that.

lol

uh oh...someone is trying to lay the groundwork to sue lol

haha

Mikey

He kept repeating the words, "I'm hurting. I'm hurting"

----------------------------------------------------------

Run it through an auto tune and there's a song.

Wicked

Will Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson accuse the bridge of racism because it's white?

D-INCARNATION

Someone want's a payday, Someone want's a payday..........

Steinberg

WOW AND HERE ALL THESE PEOPLE OR SHOULD I SAY FANS OF THIS BLOATED SEAL PUP LOOKING IDIOT WERE DEFENDING HIM LIKE NO OTHER. HE WRECKLESSLY ENDANGERED OTHERS FOR HIS OWN THRILL!!! WHAT WAS SO INNOCENT ABOUT THAT? HE COULD'VE KILLED HER AND OTHERS AS WELL.

HE'S LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. FREAKIN IDIOT.

TMZ dont like me

Sounds like another case of a portly dude trying too hard to impress a girl and it winds up going horribly wrong.

Don Alex

Biggie body, Small brain.

unreal

Dear Sanchez - I know you're reading this, waiting for someone to say how hot you are but listen. The Kim K treatment will not happen for you, it won't so you just sold your "friend" out for a lottery ticket honey.

You would have been ALOT better off playing it smarter, like being the mystery girl that will NOT talk about anything and letting a buzz build around you than quickly servicing a "look how cute (I think I am) picture" to TMZ YOURSELF along with your story.

Personally I'd still be rejoicing the fact I'm OK sans tube down throat for a few more days rather than hitting up TMZ and getting a quick $1,000 and some "face time" when your face is nothing to look at.

Kingston would have been far more valuable in the next few weeks to both his career & you had you not just blown his $ympathy factor out of the water.

Turbomatic

Who...?

Americentric

Is this behavior why the locals supposedly flee Miami on Memorial Day Weekend according to some guy.

When the rappers come to town.

"Almost everyone who lives her that I know, get out of Miami Beach for Memorial Day – including many of you – because of this unruly & dangerous mob that we seem to invite back every year and turn a blind eye to the irreparable damage they leave behind."

Miami Beach Commissioner Ed Tobin told a Miami Herald reporter just two days ago:

"I would not want anyone that I know, a friend or visitor, to be outside on South Beach after 11 p.m. on this weekend because it is dangerous despite what seemed like thousands of police officers at every corner."

burning_plastic

Proving Darwin was right. Sounds like a typical moron. Making mistakes is one thing but making them at high speed while there are people telling you to stop? I never heard of him before and I'm done with the story. Please no recovery updates.