Trump:

I'd LOVE for Palin to Run for President!!

6/1/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a full on MEDIA CRUSH outside of Trump Tower in NYC yesterday ... when The Donald and Sarah Palin took questions from reporters about Palin's Presidential plans.

0601_trump_video
With a bazzilion cameras in their faces, Trump described Palin as a "terrific woman and a good friend" -- and then told the group, "I'd love for her to run [for President]."

On the way out of the building, Palin returned the compliments ... telling our photog about some of Trump's most attractive qualities.

MJ

With his recent behavior, he fits right in with the ignorance of Pallin. The most troubling part of this is, there are people dumb enough to vote for them. This poor country barely survived the Bush's, but it won't the loonies.

MJ

Rachel

As an independent voter I find anybody better than Obama these days. Hope & Change my ass. He's the same old same old.

Tom Cruise

It's hard to tell the difference between the 2 DOUCGBAGS.

rico

Those two should leave town on the crazy train, and please,dont come back.

sky

Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing ! Of COURSE he wants her to run ! No one can insure the Republicans to lose as sure as these two Fame Ho s .imo. They both give me a headache .

If Trump loves her so much , maybe he should marrry her.

Trump should stick to making old people move out of his little , 'PROJECTS " . And go get hair plugs for crissakes.

JJ

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY DOES THE MEDIA INSIST ON FOLLOWING THESE TWO?! It positively boggles my mind the amount of attention they get. What is frightening is she WALKED AWAY from being governor and he (or his companies as he puts it) routinely files bankruptcy. And there are people who actually support them. WHAT THA HECK?!

logan

I find it funny that all this name calling and Hate from the left wing loons who somehow think Obama is so great. He has never had a Job. Palin and Trump have owned Businesses. They have actually run something. Obongo has never run so much as a koolaid Stand. Have you seen the country's condition???? You people are so stupid, you would probably vote for that idiot again. Sheesh

Damon

So sad to see that SERVING our nation has now turned into getting elected as prom queen!

Obama's "change", Palin's "rougue", and Trump's "financial savy" are all smoke and mirrors! The same lawyers advisors and staff rotate through DC, which is why nothing will change!

BTW, Trump is a billionaire only on paper; look at his 4th bankruptcy to see he is still leveraged to lenders!
The Apprentice is just a PR/propaganda machine to further his real estate business, but mainly his ego!

Are you nuts?

Ha, what a joke! Keep dreaming, Trump the Chump! The turds I take have a better chance at becoming president.

logan = another right wing drone.

jenny

I always thought that Hillary Clinton would be the Gatekeeper. Lets hope that Ms. Palin doesn't get to be our President. Our country would be thrown into chaios. I didn't vote for Obama..but if the choice is between the 2 I'll vote Obama.

kitnplayn

Of course Trump would want to compete against Sarah Palin, she is damaged goods. I don't care how many Christians show up for the vote, Sarah Palin will never be President of the United States, and neither will Donald Trump.

There's a problem here

I would love to see her run for pres. Comic relief. She's so vapid and such a tw.at. Romney is the man.

Adrianne

Trump just lost my vote.

JustSayin'

EastCoastChopper:

Hysterical!

Why is she here?:

No it's not a joke on us. It's a joke on the ******gers. They're the only ones who don't get it yet. Kinda sad, actually. I'm sure some of them are very nice people, just not too intelligent.

Trump wasn't serious. Palin isn't serious. They're both getting photographed and making money.