TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Octomom Doctor

License to Be

REVOKED

6/1/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The doctor who implanted TWELVE embryos inside Octomom -- before she conceived octuplets -- will have his license to practice medicine revoked next month ... TMZ has learned.

0601_kamrava_bn_getty
The Medical Board of California made the announcement today -- ruling Dr. Michael Kamrava "did not exercise sound judgment" when he implanted the large number of embryos inside Nadya Suleman back in 2008.

The attorney general’s office accused Dr. Kamrava of being grossly negligent in his treatment of Suleman.

The Medical Board released a statement -- claiming, “The board is not assured that oversight through probation is enough, and having weighed the above, has determined that revocation of respondent’s certificate is necessary to protect the public.”

The revocation takes effect July 1st.

172 COMMENTS

No Avatar
136.

Snow White    

@realist:
Unfortunately15% is all that the Coogan Law requires. Makes you wonder where the other 85% has gone, though.

1148 days ago
137.

Sarcia    

realist 14 minutes ago
http://www.zimbio.com/Nadya+Suleman/articles/rXl4n2ZdsXW/Octomom+Runs+Leaps+Back+Reality+TV+Bandwagon
This is a link that explains the trust fund. 15% of $250K was put in trust for the kids. That means when they're old enough to collect, each child will get about $2670.

That's better then nothing, there are some kids out there won't see a penny when they turn 18. Suleman kids should consider themselves bless they got that much. btw Who to say Nadya hasn't deposited more?

1148 days ago
138.

Snow White    

Wait a second- I thought she was "doing this all on her own", yet in the next breath you say you are sure she's gotten hundreds of gifts and donations since then. How is that "doing it on her own"?

1148 days ago
139.

ilovegossip    

Epic Fail Teamnadya! Click on the "make a donation" and wouldn't you know, it takes you to pay pal to make a donation directly to "Nadya Suleman Family". LOL!!!!

Looks like she's still trying to get donations...I doubt anyone is stupid enough to donate through there though. There's better ways to help those children than letting Nadya get her hands on that money.

1148 days ago
140.

Snow White    

"btw Who to say Nadya hasn't deposited more?"

LOL. Best laugh of the evening!

1148 days ago
141.

Sarcia    

Snow White where your jealous badge with honor and be proud.

Nadya is not behind in her mortgage. In fact, she's all caught up with her May 2011 payment according to TMZ. "Wearing little makeup, Octomom Nadya Suleman took time out from raising her 14 kids and nearly defaulting on her mortgage...." Hate all you want, that's not going to get her home or her kids taking away. SUCKER!

1148 days ago
142.

Sarcia    

OOPS "wear" not where.

1148 days ago
143.

Sarcia    

Snow White 9 minutes ago @realist:
Unfortunately15% is all that the Coogan Law requires. Makes you wonder where the other 85% has gone, though.

schooling, mortgage, food, clothes, home supplies and repairs, bills and so on...

1148 days ago
144.

realist    

Team Nadya,

You are missing something really important here. NO ONE should have children when they must rely on the charity and generosity of strangers to feed and clothe them. Much of which was donated in the beginning because it was so newsworthy.

When the general public found out she had six other children, that's when it hit the fan. What business does an unmarried, unemployed woman have bringing that many children into the world, and doing so deliberately and by artificial means? Does that not shock you just a little? Does that make you wonder where her head is, just a little?

Regardless of her dedication, love, and caring for her offspring, it's really scandalous. And that's where she lost whatever good will she had from the public.

And now she can't pay the mortgage on the house, she is not gainfully employed, the $100K she got from the bikini shoot is probably gone and who knows what she got for the UK interview. But that was months ago.

The fact is, she really cannot support her children in a financial sense, and they will eventually become the burden of the taxpayers, if they aren't already.

1148 days ago
145.

Sarcia    

Epic Fail ilovegossip! You are so stuck in the past you can't find your way to the future. Ignore that old donation website, I'm pretty sure Nadya and team has. It's OLD! lol

1148 days ago
146.

realist    

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain".

1148 days ago
147.

ilovegossip    

The point is, TeamNadya, that it is still ACTIVE! They are still looking for donations. If they weren't, it would have been taken down. So, you're the failure here...

1148 days ago
148.

ilovegossip    

For anyone that is interested... here's the link to the German do***entary on Nadya. It's worth the watch (downloading it takes time though). You can see what kind of Mother Nadya really is. It's eye opening to say the least!

1148 days ago
149.

ilovegossip    

It would help if I actually posted the link... LOL!!!

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D701241_910329_234868

1148 days ago
150.

ilovegossip    

and here is the transcript, since it is in German:

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D701241_910329_299886

1148 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web