Octomom Doctor

License to Be

REVOKED

6/1/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The doctor who implanted TWELVE embryos inside Octomom -- before she conceived octuplets -- will have his license to practice medicine revoked next month ... TMZ has learned.

0601_kamrava_bn_getty
The Medical Board of California made the announcement today -- ruling Dr. Michael Kamrava "did not exercise sound judgment" when he implanted the large number of embryos inside Nadya Suleman back in 2008.

The attorney general’s office accused Dr. Kamrava of being grossly negligent in his treatment of Suleman.

The Medical Board released a statement -- claiming, “The board is not assured that oversight through probation is enough, and having weighed the above, has determined that revocation of respondent’s certificate is necessary to protect the public.”

The revocation takes effect July 1st.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

TheUltraworld

He should have to support all those kids. He let a psycho have a small army of kids.

Maura Zimmerman

Dr. Michael Kamrava implanting a large number of embryos was not a crime.

I'm a 65 year old an well...pretty miserable without my sons
Krist and Erik and my grandchild is forbidden from seeing me due to my cocaine abuse and violent behaviors towards men.

I want to be on the list to receive twelve or more embryos inside of me so I have a reason to live on.

I'm grossly negligent as well you see?

emerald

Shocker!!! He knew she had kids she wasn't supporting financially or emotionally already and then because he's feeling all friendly he does what all the other docs refused to do - he implanted her with not just one but 12 embryo's and guess what she, who isn't working (has she ever, can't remember!) gets to have octuplets!!
I remember her saying she wanted to have a family as big as Angelina Jolie's and that Ange was her hero (say no more!!) as I recall Ange was less than pleased to be linked in any way lol!! Octomum thought she would have the sponsorship of all of the big name baby product people and basically she'd get a free ride!! They didn't and don't want to know and yes she's getting a free ride because it's us mugs paying for her to live and for those 8 kids to be raised! Her nannies/ baby day care and the cost of their living is paid for by the tax payers because little miss "I want lots of babies" doesn't want to have to get a job - Octomum herself doesn't look after those kids, they are just adornments by which she is recognized!!
Ooooh, I'm so angry with that Doctor (chill, chill, deep breath, in, out, aah!) he should have lost his license to practise the day the babies were born!!

jt81nicola

Do you have dry skin or want long and beautiful nails. Well its just a click away. nicolazshop.com. The answer is at your finger tips.

Lisa

It's about time...what took so long? The woman has 14 kids, are you serious? She doesn't even have a job, plus she's dumb as a stump-what does she even have to offer any child? Let alone 14? The whole story is beyond disgusting, but once again the kids will be the ones to suffer. The State of CA took too late to respond to this abomination-of course-as this travesty should have been stopped BEFORE that crazy broad and her doc were legally able to pull this off.

august

Thank GOD. It's about time. http://www.china-thermoforming-machine.com

aimee

I think that they should just make him be the one to pay child support.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12