Blake Lively

Clothed in Venice

6/3/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blake Lively had angst all over her face Thursday ... as she cruised the canals in Venice, Italy with Leonard DiCaprio -- the first time she was photographed since those nude photos hit the Internet.

0603_blake_leo_inf

It appears Blake was using an iPhone 4 on the boat ... an upgrade from the old iPhone featured in the naked pics ... especially when it comes to the camera feature.

0602_blake_lively_footer

Sam

KATY she says its not her so how did she make a mistale??? if she said it was her & was wrong then she'd be making a mistake

John

Leonardo is so over rated. She should date someone who looks like the late George Carlin --
Jennifer Anniston's new beau.

Superman

She's a slut and a publicity famewhore. She knew those cellphone pics were going to be made public. That's why she made sure her cooter was covered in all the pics.

I am Spartacus

she should just go nude in a movie already. All good actresses do nude scenes. Its the ones that try to avoid being seen naked who aren't winning awards or getting the big movies. Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, hell even Helen Miren back in the day they all went nude, they all either won big awards or are considered good actresses. People like Megan Fox and Blake Lively... not so much.

But the pictures coming out isn't really that surprising since she's got The Green Lantern coming out which will probably suck so she needs anything to get her noticed.

Glynn

Mannequin: The Lohan Syndrome - haha - very good!!

the Seeker

You are a Lively and Lovely Goddess

Be strong ,this too shall pass

peace

J.Mo

That's not REALLY her on the boat.

janalal4

I understand why it is that when a GUY(Leo for example) dates many women, it's all 'high-fives' but when a GIRL dates many men, she is a 'slut'. Has she even really dated that many men? What's the definition of 'too many men'? I don't understand what it is that makes a girl a 'slut' these days. Especially THESE DAYS. This inequality puzzles me in what is supposed to be modern times. Who cares that she shot some risque photos of herself. They looked 'tasteful' to me. She wasn't sticking the camera between her legs.

Holly

Who is she?

janalal4

Holly30 minutes ago

Who is she?
************************************************

'Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants' & the show 'Gossip Girl' & some other stuff that was 'small' I think. I thought she was actually fairly good in 'Sisterhood':)

Superman

@janalal4

Oh, the irony! First, you lecture us about calling "a girl a 'slut'" "especially THESE DAYS" and the "inequality" of the perception of males and females in your "dating" euphemism. Then, in the same breath, you critique what is a "tasteful" photo of a nude female!!

I'm pretty sure if the truth be known, Blake didn't get the roles in the movie biz based on her acting. But, nonetheless, if it makes you feel any better (which it probably won't), I don't have any respect for guys that can't settle down with one girl neither. BTW, you're little rant is a lot more telling about your lifestyle choices than making any reasonable sense.

Dylan

leo is going to use her vag and then dump her like he did to BAR.
LC is a player.
leo is probably already thinking of what young hottie he is going to do after blake.

Holly

Leonardo is a slut

janalal4

Superman52 minutes ago

@janalal4

***************************************************

What a judgemental piece of work YOU are. I posed a question about equality. I was hardly lecturing to anyone on this board & I certainly wasn't addressing you although you see fit to 'lecture' me on what I should & should post. I don't have an 'issue' with nudity & certainly don't think we can draw conclusions about someone being a SLUT from tasteful photographs of the female body. Perhaps YOUR the one with the issues here. You know absolutely NOTHING about my lifestyle choices & if you did you might find yourself surprised with just how conservative & 'tame' by todays standards my lifestyle actually is. YOUR little rant speaks volumns about you however & how quickly you are to pass judgement about people you know NOTHING about & how you tend to think that the whole world should adopt your standards of morality lest they deserve nothing less than to be 'cast down with the Sodomites'. Get over yourself.

Max

I love all these people dissing Hollywood and Celebrities. On a Hollywood/Celeb website!
You dont like them. Dont read TMZ.
And why waste your time commenting on them??

Cuz you're hypocrites?! Cuz It's the only place where your opinion will get heard? Cuz you otherwise have no life?

LOL!