Timberlake and Mila Kunis

Genital Grope on MTV

6/6/2011 6:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He felt her up ... she felt him down -- and it all happened live on MTV.
060611_justin_mila_v2_still
Moments after Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis walked out to present the first award of the night at the MTV Movie Awards ... JT copped a feel of Mila's breasts.

In the spirit of, "You touch mine, I'll touch yours" ... Mila then put her hand in Justin's crotch ... and the two stood awkwardly for a couple of seconds, while millions of jealous people sat and stared.

Mila eventually read the line, "And the winner for Best Male Performance is ..."

JT quipped, "I think we just found that out."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Shread

Kunis is pure FIRE!!!!!!!!

OooooNooo!

Attention whores. If you have no talent its all you can do to stay in the spot light.

Gizmo

I dont know I find Timber 2 be such a cornball. Does he do music anymore?

Scott

I've never understood how this troll looking guy gets these hot women...one after the other they fall for this boy band dweeb.

Sociopaths are Sad

I guess that was supposed to be funny...but I found it tragic and desperate as hell.

Get Real

So now we know whose idea the "wardobe malfunction" was.
Timberlake + Kunis = all crass, no class. Even trailer trash has higher standards than this.

Sociopaths are Sad

smilingwidley

Puhhhhlease. Can the 2 of them get any more tacky? Soo unnecessary.

Teacher's Pet

Maybe these 2 should take cues from Reese Witherspoon.

Billy

Didn't he have the wardrobe malfunction with janet Jackson? I guess that's the only way he can get any attention is to do something sexual with someone on tv. But when you are gay, in a gay boy band and still gay as hell, then you have to do something to make people think you are not gay.

Shread

In the above Pic Justin looks like that American Idol dork Scotty.

karlew

If you want to feel a d ick on Timberlake, you're going to have to feel his mouth.

Doreen

the whole show sucked...i tuned out after 30 minutes. I found the lines and performances forced.

Joe

very bad message to be sending to the kids watching the show. shame on Mtv for not using the 'far away' camera shot and not showing that. but then again, this is the channel that promotes underage sex and pregnancy (16 and pregnant). if that show wasnt on the air, kids wouldnt on purpose get pregnant just so they can try out for the show. wake up Mtv. you are poisoning the future generations !

Different Rules Apply

No class - c'mon people, you are supposed to be role models for the youth - have we no morals and values anymore? Too bad, so disappointing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments