Donald Trump

Anthony Weiner is a

'PSYCHO'

6/7/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump just RIPPED Rep. Anthony Weiner into pieces -- calling the Congressman a "psycho" ... who "should never ever be allowed to run for office again."

0607_trump_launch_bn

Trump released the video moments ago on his YouTube page -- it's brutal.

Fred Farkel

Watching FOXNEWS.

The situation is getting worse every minute.

Weiner is TOAST.

Mindy

Why would ANYONE give a rip what Donald Trump thinks about it???

B

To Donald Trump: You look in the mirror and think your hair looks great ... means you're a psycho.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

So, why is it that his wives have divorced him? For not lying ? For NOT cheating? He just want his name in the papers after being embarrassed by the president. His opinion is irrelevant to me. I still say that Weiner guy needs to resign or be forced out office.

Janie

Pot meet kettle, Donald.

Angie

Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I certainly need to know Donald's opinion before I can decide what to think. After all, isn't he the moral compass of modern society?

kar

You must not have enough to do Donald, this is really not your business and no one really cares about your 2 cents worth of blah blah blah

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

WAY TOO FUNNY....ONE PSYCO B'STARD CALLING ANOTHER PYSCO B'STARD PYSCO! GO SIT IN A CORNER DONALD WITH THE WEINER AND BOTH OF YOU (P) RICKS HAVE A MAJOR HEART ATTACK.....CAUSE DONALD YOURE NO BETTER THAN WEINER! AT LEAST WEINERS PENIS COMES IN ADULT SIZE...WHATS YOUR STORY TRUMP!

Eddie

I THINK DONALD TRUMP IS A BIGGER PSHYCO. HE IS IN EVERYONES BUSINESS WHERE HE DOESNT BELONG.

Wishes

I agree with Donald - he has the b a l l s to tell it like it is!! Gotta love him!!! GO DONALD GO!!

geezlouise

Since when is a trump(intentional lowercase)the moral compass of America?

Go back to your dark, damp hole donald and take your sleezy family with you.

rico

LOOK WHOS CALLING SOMEONE PSYCHO,GET BACK ON THE CRAZY TRAIN WITH YOUR BUDDY PALIN AND LEAVE TOWN. OR JUST CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK.

paigehop

I have to admit, I have a massive crush this man!

Kathy

Is the Donald losing his mind? Why did he make this ridiculous video? He looks crazed!

Jackie

What an azz....A black kettle calling it's self.PFFT