Khloe K

MAJOR Nip Slip on 'Fox & Friends'

6/7/2011 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian appeared on "Fox & Friends" for just over 6 minutes this morning ... with her right nipple in FULL VIEW the entire time!!!

Khloe Kardashian Nip Slip

Khloe was wearing a black shirt with see-thru material around the sleeves and part of her chest area -- and during the interview, her boob slipped into the see-thru section for all to see.

Nobody on the set seemed to notice -- but tons of viewers did ... and they bombarded Khloe's Twitter account with messages about the nip slip.

After the interview -- Khloe tweeted back ... saying, "I had a nip slip and I loved it!"  She added, "Thank God! I f**king love nipples!!!!"

Vida

I think she is awesome!! In a totally non-homosexual way..you sound like a bunch of jealous GOOFS!!! Rock on Khloe!!

panties

Half the people commenting on this saying she's fat and gross are probably fat and gross. Shaddup you fatties. You're just mad you can't be rich and fat.

Liann

You people must have low self esteem, shes not disgusting looking.Talking trash about other people must make you feel better about yourselves. And I'm not a fan of hers either. That's an insult calling her fat as well. She looks better than all those overly skinny skanks that flaunt their gaunt looking asses all over the runway. A little meat on the bones never hurt anyone

Must Love Pits

all of yal are haters half of you are probably fat ugly and unemployed with nothing better ta do but talk about ppl who have money and are better than you... how is her daym nipple showing accidently not classy you idioti*****tle ppl im sure your mothers have showed more "ass"ets in their days than Khloe Kardashian has showed in her whole life...you guys really need a life!

Must Love Pits

&& a round of applause to all the ppl who can speak their mind without degrading someone else others are just bandwagon scared to go against the grain because you have no self-worth!

KDEL1820

Maybe everyone should stop making fun of her.. she cant see your comments, nor would she probably care.. Youre all sitting around commenting on pictures on tmz.com...**** happens. Shut up. I love her I think shes hilarious & I dont know why everyone thinks shes so nasty, just because shes not anorexically skinny..SMH. Have you nothing better to do with your time?

shorty

stop hating people accidents do happen.....most of you are fatter than her...she is not fat...i am glad and admire how she don't make her size an issue.... keep it up girl

Lyz Luiza

OMG get a trainer for heavens sake already They all are weird is some way or another, meet some more karma momma chris.

what's up with their bro rob what a looser..

always

She has a filthy mouth that no decent white guy would take home to mother. No class, No morals..talks about her sex life on national tv like we care what this sweat hog does to her black husband. No one ever taught her ladies don't use the F word, and tell they are going to have sex in the car when they leave, What a fat trashy pig. Take a course in manners, and clean up that mouth.

sassy

oh my must be alot of jelous girls out here! she may have some weight on her but she can do anything to get rid of it.and it don't matter what we think. she has it all and she don't care what you think of her.and there are plenty of big women in hollywood where are YOU!! lol not there.

Alfred Tungston

Why are the Kardashians remotely famous, they are all skanky dogs, just a bunch of hype and no substance, arrogant spoiled b@#$%!s. Why do they invade our screens of our television sets, please stop the onslaught of their presence , in ours .I have basically changed the channel everytime one shows her face on the screen.

yada

What's pathetic is the rate of anorexia among our youth today, but with comments like these, it's not one bit surprising. What's embarrassing is YOU people who think that you can sit behind a keyboard and insult people. It's really easy to pass judgement on other people, but karma WILL come back to slap you in the face, and when she does, I hope it knocks you on your dumb asses.

I don't condone, nor do I condemn the Kardashians or their mother, because it's not MY place to. Those girls weren't FORCED to do anything. They were well over the age of consent. They can pose in Playboy and marry whoever they choose to. I didn't see anyone holding a gun to Lamar's head...right?
Bunch of ridiculous, spiteful fools. It's just obvious jealousy that you all exhibit, each and every one of you who sit there and insult.

So as I sit here eating a BOX of Twinkies, fried Twinkies, all I can think of is the old saying "If you spit up in the air, it WILL fall back on YOU."
.......and please, feel free to make assumptions about my appearance without ever having seen me, and I know you will, just because of the Twinkie comment. But, jokes on you-all you jealous, criticizing fools, because I wear it well, really well. The Kardashian girls are beautiful. Anyone with eyes in their head can see that. Only people with half a brain in their skull would be bitter and stupid enough to criticize, not because of the K beauty, but because for some reason, YOU are lacking...looks or whatever it is, it's definitely lacking. Just pathetic and pitiful at the same time. Find what you hate so much about yourself and stop taking it out on people who don't deserve it.

Lyz Luiza

So funny to see and read all the "support by her fam and the two little twin pawns she has working for her" chimming in,, her sisters comments are the funniest and Kourtney, you think your .... doesn't stink, it's so apparent, it was a matter of time before you were able to read in print how you actually come across...you all need to fall of the planet,, L.A< Miami, and New york are all so sick of you, just go away already, your time is up.

Deena Dee

First, reading some of the comments from ppl can be so mean, but I want you to know (if you don't realize this already, and I don't think you DO realize this), YOU are the prettiest Kardashian sister on TV,and this is not to put your sisters down, but unfortunately,your words, the vulgar stuff, makes me so uncomfortable to watch sometimes, but thats for me to deal with. I believe you have one of the most "true to your heart", sensitive side attitudes that can NOT always be faked, and this makes you so refreshing. I am truely happy for you, at least the you the TV execs want us to see.

Be true to yourself, ALWAYS!!

jean

People are so mean. Maybe it is because she is so happy and some people are jealous and do not have a life.