Report: Weiner's Wife

Is PREGNANT

6/8/2011 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rep. Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, is pregnant with the couple's first child ... this according to the New York Times.

0608_anthony_wiener_huma_bn_getty

According to the report, 46-year-old Weiner and 35-year-old Abedin have told close friends and family members about the pregnancy.

Abedin -- an aide to Hillary Clinton -- is currently on her way to Northern Africa with her boss.

Despite the fact he sent scandalous pictures of himself to multiple women -- including the infamous penis bulge photo -- Weiner told the media his marriage is not in jeopardy.

Story developing ...

chicagannie

Huma is in for a lifetime of misery if she stays with The Weiner. He's a creep, a perv and a liar, and he will keep being a sneak and a perv and a liar...he'll just get better at hiding it.

Dump his a$$, Huma, while there's only 1 child in the marriage!!!

And just wait....we'll be seeing more of his privates. ewww....

MusicMaven

How sad that what should have been a beautiful time in her life has been tainted by her pervy hubby's 'hobby'...

It must make her SICK to wonder if, for Weinergator's part, there could have been 6+ other women 'with them' when this child was conceived... PUKE!

Snerkles

Looking at the two of them, I'm wondering if there's something in the water...?

Michael

Can someone tell me whats so beautiful about his wife? Shes got a long face, big nose, large forehead and teeth like a horse.. A sack of bones as well.. She married a loud mouth brooklyn guy, not good judgement.

Hey Now

This picture does not do her justice. I saw her on some news videos today and she is gorgeous. In fact, I was surprised how beautiful she looked after seeing this photo on TMZ.

NoGoush

I see matching nose bulges.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

God, it's got to be the fact that he's a "politician" that makes him attractive to groupie women, because I think he's creepy-ugly. I think hanging out with Bill Clinton at his wedding may have not been the best idea........hmmmmmmmmmm;)

More Cowbell

Mama always told me "Never trust a guy with a thin/small upper lip, and especially if they have a hook nose". Moms are so smart!

Jackie

No wonder her husband enjoys the cyber sex....can't blame him anymore. She travels a lot...who knows what she does while abroad?!

Weiner you give the boys "a good name".....congs boy for knocking her up. now what is she gonna do besides being trapped to you and making more scandalizes. muayz!

Jackie

Wat u gonna du when the betcha sux yo man pennnny.....yoyo...am gonna ignore the media and get knocked up....ya ya....coz i like pain....oh ya....don't wanna lose my aide career, coz how would i survivor....yepppi...i just like game player boys...right...that's me Huma.

Kartrashian Klown

If it weren't that his wife is of a different race, then you might say that these two are brother and sister.

She's baaaack

Looking at both of them I get the feeling she'll be giving birth to an 8 pound nose.

She's baaaack

Oh wait ... one more thing ... Remember how everybody was getting on that football guy doing the foot fet1sh thing with his wife? Now, there's a guy who doesn't have to go anywhere. I thought it was hot. I'm betting they role play all the time. Instead of keeping it hot with the wife (and probably she with him)they couldn't pull the sticks out of their but.ts and lighten up and he goes for the dregs to have a bit of fun. Whatever. It's not like they're real people.

Liz

First congratulations second don't resign.

some people are nutz

Talk about horse face!!!!! That child is gonna look like the kid from the mask? That old Cher movie!!!! Best Joke. Nudie pics of Weiner, it must look like a windsock tied to a parking meter!!!!!!- Jimmie Kimmel rocks:-D