Report: Weiner's Wife

Is PREGNANT

6/8/2011 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rep. Anthony Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, is pregnant with the couple's first child ... this according to the New York Times.

0608_anthony_wiener_huma_bn_getty

According to the report, 46-year-old Weiner and 35-year-old Abedin have told close friends and family members about the pregnancy.

Abedin -- an aide to Hillary Clinton -- is currently on her way to Northern Africa with her boss.

Despite the fact he sent scandalous pictures of himself to multiple women -- including the infamous penis bulge photo -- Weiner told the media his marriage is not in jeopardy.

Story developing ...

weird al yankovich

Sad ! even in such turmoil He finds a way to use a publicity stunt just so we can lay off of him and consider his wifes health in the matter and say awwwwwwwwww and leave em alone

YEAH RIGHT SON ... You got us twisted ...

Your bulge is huge and im jealous cuz i have a 1 incher but im still gonna call you out

peace

WEIRD

Deidre

His wife is more beautiful than the hooker he was tweeting...what a ****!...I mean WEINER!!!!!!!!!

Mikey

wtf? 3 minutes ago

Am I the ONLY one that sees that these two look almost exactly alike?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's like a Seinfeld episode where George was dating someone who looked just like Jerry.

Meowser

I also sympathize with her. Also, very ironic that she is Clinton's closest aide--Hilary knows exactly what she is going through.

D-INCARNATION

Oi vey

gfn/florida

Weiner suffers from the "I love myself SO MUCH that I could eat me like a cookie syndrome"!!!!

Kiko

Huma Weiner? Are you kidding me? Her name is HUMA WEINER!? That's so awesome!

NightOwl

God Bless the little bambino. Maybe this can be a sign of new beginnings.

Mikey

Thats one busy penis, even working between photo shoots, that thing must be exhausted.

kp

Oh I feel sad for her, it should be an exciting time and it is not.

jay

"we're looking into how this could have happened"

Mikey

He's swept himself off his feet. When he says F me he really means it!

Tellthetruth59

I hope it's not his baby ;-)

Violet

She should still dump him. He's a liar, through and through. Plus I have no doubt that he hasn't just been sexting all these other women.

I hope Hilary Clinton doesn't brainwash her into staying with this guy. What a douche.

penny

@@Shelly Bean--------Yes Shelly this IS news.Why? Because it is a big, nasty,scary weiner with veins sticking out. Looks like the LOCHNESS (nessie) MONSTER. He is a saint with that weiner.It could part the Red Sea!