« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

THREATENS Lawsuit

Against Warrior!

6/8/2011 11:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is not taking the bashing from The Ultimate Warrior lying down, telling TMZ he plans on filing a lawsuit against the Warrior for "spewing sewage."

1215-hulk-hogan-tmz-ex

The Warrior went crazy on a 7-minute video tirade, saying, among other things, that Hulk is a cocaine user who had an open marriage and encouraged ex-wife Linda Hogan to have sex with other wrestlers.

For starters, Hulk says the allegation of drug use is "a blatant lie."

As for claims about Linda, Hulk says, "None of that ever happened. This guy is out of his mind."

Hulk says he's tried ignoring The Ultimate Warrior, to no avail.  So now Hulk has gotten his lawyer involved and plans on dropping the hammer -- in court.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I know for a fact the drug use aligation is true.Better be careful hulk.Remember the capitol center in Largo Maryland back in your early days..I do

AnthonyS

this is great, its like the 1980's all over again. Except now there both old men, and one of them is crazier than ever. this could turn out to be a lot of fun for those of us watching from the sidelines.

croc

yeh its funny, but really i dont care.
but i will stay tuned. more concered about
weiner man right now.

Puckett

I'm sure if the drug use allegations are true there will be no shortage "old friends" who'll come out for their 15 minutes of testimony and fame...

Better watch what you wish for there, Hulk. Suing for defamation or libel only works when it's not true, or there's no evidence of your misdeeds.

thekabsin

hahaha, I can only hope that this gets better from here rather than losing steam.

Paulie

Think they'll "fight" at Summerslam? lol, can't believe anything these guys say, they're too used to bulls&itting a rivalry when it doesn't even exist, that's the fake life of a wrestler for ya.

pap rat

SHORT BUS new`s...sulk vs chrom at the olt flokes home.That and wenner news makeup the bulk of the BEEsmit news who cares who snet who what on the interwet the freaken world is burning up due to the japan earth quake and pole shift and the fallout from the nuclear power plants is heating everything up due to NO rain or clouds as the ions are all charged in positive feild.In order for rain to happened the feild must go negative charge or negative ions must be charged from the earths feilds including the magnetical poles.With the shift in jetstreams and with all the leaked nuclear charges our weather won`t be normal for many many years IF nothing else happenens...if some other shifts in the poles or nuclear leaks still ongoing happen we will se temps over 200 degs and our farms will be dead like the 1930`s without food we will all die wake up and report what the leakage levels are before it`s to late too even run away to some cool zone as NUCLEAR WINTER is upon us all now!

Kenny F. Powers

I'm reminded of the late Mitch Hedberg when I see the sign over Hulk's shoulder.

"Escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience."

RonBurgundy

Lemme tell ya somethin' brother....

artie help

ask mean gene okerlund, he was the room sporting a strap-on.

Bob G

NICE !! Wonder if he ever swapped out his Daughter ... ?? Pimp on HULKSTER !! Pimp On

MIDNIGHT TOKER

harvo2face less than a minute ago
----------------
your not painting a very pretty picture here,but I do agree that we better wake up and do something about this planet..its not like we have anywhere else to go

CarneyIsGod

Who gives a damn about any of them anymore? Warrior is no where to be heard of, Hogan is with some crap ass wrestling company, which he shouldn't be in cos he's a legend of the wrestling industry thanks to WWE/WWF, TNA is just buying WWE wash ups. That said, again, I don't give a rats ass what happens between both of them

thekabsin

Why come with a lawsuit if you don't feel threatened? To see those clips of Hogan talking about Savage in that manner shows how much of a sleaze he can be. Don't get me wrong, I grew up on hulkamania, saw all his bad movies and loved them as a kid, owned all the toys, went to the matches, and that is why I am liking this little fued so much. I kind of don't get why Warrior would come out of nowhere with all of this aside from the whole Macho Man thing but I all so believe every word of what he is saying. If I was a superstar in the eighties and early nineties I would have been doing coke too. If I was on the road all the time and cheating on my wife i'd probably give her permission to do the same. Hell, I have never been a superstar but I have done the coke for sure, won't ever share my girly though.

huh

It's absolutely 100% true about his drug use.. I know people that used to sell Hogan Cocaine, he's nothing but a liar thats getting exposed.. and as for everything about his wife i wouldn't put it past them that they were swingers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments