Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

Lu

Sean, it must be the quarter Irish in me but when I see that language...its beauty just stuns and delights me. The translation is beautiful too, although I choose to read it in a spiritual sense rather than in a literal sense.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Sean. I value them.

sean

Izzy,
I thought you didn't care what we think about your outdated philosophies..

Ghost Rider

Religion is the biggest outdated philosophy of them all, and I think its people in general I dont care about. Health, Mental Health, Well being, things of that nature, who really gives a crap? Not you!

sean

Principles of Ninjutsu -
Basic philosophy

The Five Manifestations-

Chi
Earth - a solid state, a natural posture.
Sui
Water - a liquid state, a defensive posture.
Ka
Fire - an energy releasing state, an offensive posture
Fu
Wind - a gaseous state, a receiving posture
Ku
Void - subatomic energy, potential, the substance from which things take form.

The Five Weaknesses-

The five weaknesses are based upon the manifestations above and link to the basic traits that an individual may exhibit. The Ninja was expert in observing these traits and exploiting them for his/her own ends.

* Laziness
* Anger
* Fear
* Sympathy
* Vanity

The Five Needs-

The Ninja was also able to exploit the needs of an adversary. In doing so it was possible to manipulate events and have debts repaid. The Ninja could then be at the center of activity yet remain hidden.

* Security
* Sex
* Wealth
* Pride
* Pleasure

I am a Shidoshi, what are U ?

Blood Red Witch

Izzy about a minute ago
__________________________

What are you saying? It makes no sense.

Ghost Rider

BRW, you must be fortunate not to live in So Cal. If you were to drop dead on the street here nobody would care. They would film you and send it to a friend before thinking of helping you. I am not kidding, Its the wild wild west out here, and its every man for himself.

Blood Red Witch

Izzy,

I lived in the LA/Hollywood area years ago. The majority of people were very nice and helpful. I even ran out of gas during rush hour once (my own fault. I didnt stop the night b4) and 3 people stopped to help me. I really hope things haven't changed that much. How sad.

Blood Red Witch

New thread

las vegan

oh please, she'll be old news in...yup ms logan is OLD news.

Boozez

Cocaine,helluva drug.

babyz65

When can "WE", have two year protection from her???????

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23