Lohan -- Two-Year Protection from Obsessed Fan

6/8/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just scored a huge victory against the man she claims is a dangerous stalker -- a judge has ordered him to stay the hell away from the actress for the next two years.

0608_lilo_BN

Moments ago, an L.A. County Superior Court judge ruled David Cocordan is not allowed to go within 100 yards of Lohan. Lindsay was not present during the hearing -- she was at her Venice apartment ... still serving her house arrest sentence.

As we first reported, Lohan claims David has been stalking her for years ... and recently sent her sexually explicit text messages, including one which read, "F**king n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn."

LAPD's Threat Management Department is on the case -- and officials are convinced Cocordan has mental issues and is schizophrenic.

Harveys boyfriend

No profile usually means a poster is masking his identity by using a proxy server that TMZ cannot locate and terminate...IMHO

Harveys boyfriend

john smith about an hour ago

Nicole was somehow connected to TMZ because she often had the first comment on Lindsay posts.
===============================
Yeah because she was Dina and sold all the stories so she knew when they would be posted
----------------------------

LA Native about an hour ago

I must add that I find it strangely interesting that she is no longer around. I always thought she was Ali, as she knew so many details and her and Jill, Gloday and Susan would chat amongst themselves, agreeing with each other, etc. I'm guessing the new PR did away with her.
======================
I second that emotion.

Vinsetta

@ Andy

"grandma crackhead YOU MUST BE ******* STUPID ONLY PEOPLE WITH ACCOUNT HERE DONT HAVE A LIFE SO.........I HAVE A LIFE = NO ACCOUNT""

Thats easy for you to say. What the hell did you say?"

hahahh, that is what I was thinking. WTF is he saying???

andyconda

According to data from Rottentomatoes.com, Jennifer Love Hewitt is the worst-reviewed actress ever! Plus, meet Lady Gaga's little sister, and Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez cheer on the Dallas Mavericks.

where does that put lindsay at? she is nolonger an actress.

spyke

I don't care what she has done, no one deserves to have some deranged stalker endangering your life. Why are people like that not locked up for the rest of their lives? Oh that's right, nutjobs have more rights than the everyone else.

andyconda

Harveys boyfriend 7 minutes ago

Andyconda's profile was removed b/c of semi-incriminating comments he wrote about...

I talked about long hard work growing a cash crop.

But TMZ has sent me request to get a profile. But why?

Hot Farts

Izzy

Age and death are inevitable and I am sure closer than your posts leaf us to believe. If you're 24 you'll be called old in the blink of an eye..time passes quickly and I for one adore my current age...what is old to Izzy 30?? which is old to hullywood. Look at TFCS she was 19 before she through the last 5 years away

Lu

I told Nicole a bunch of times before she disappeared, that the new PR guy would silence her. She did a lot of damage with the crap she put out about linnocence and constantly taking TFCS's part in her stealing and drug and alcohol binges. She even once said, after TFCS was caught red handed, so what alcohol is legal" and all about the great "injustice" Not even TFCS will say that in public

---------

That's what I mean. She insisted that things that were clearly NOT okay were, indeed, okay. And YES, her words were damaging to Lindsay's image as it seemed like Team Lohan was openly condoning EVERYTHING she did. Even things that were wrong and illegal. As for the Linnocence and Great Injustice comments - they were instant camp classics.

Hot Farts

sorry for the crappy blackberry text

Lu

Commenter's Avatar
90291 23 minutes ago

not any high IQs or genetically high intelligence with these Lohans. I wonder about her grown brother. He cant really be in denial at this stage

_____________________

Yeah, I wonder on that one. Both he and Ali have followed Lindsay around in "the good life," trying to get a piece of the pie. So maybe some denial is helpful if they want to keep in LL's good graces.

andyconda

spyke less than a minute ago

I dont know his back ground. but I would want him on my team way before lindsay. hER TRACK RECORD SPEAKS FOR HERSELF.

who is more deranged Lindsay thats is a habitual criminal, liar, Bitch. Or a guy that they will not let him tell his side?

Deep down inside I hope the stalker finds what he wants from her

Lu

popo popped:

________________________

I'm sorry but we don't speak Drunkenese here.

Lu

FUTMZ will also be delighted that DarkRageRoid is back, since he loves to laugh at him.

Hot Farts

==========

it's sad Lou. It reminds me of a child blindly following a parent and believing them no matter what. Families are like that. Time for TFCS to give them some truth - she is an adult - as far as their mother goes (FEH!!) I spit in her general direction.

I have had to be real about mistakes I have made in my life so my shildren understand truth about me being human and also so that they dont repeat those mistakes and also - I want them to stay in reality in their own lives and clean up any messes they make.

Lu