Weston's Mom -- It's All Nic Cage's Fault!

6/9/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage's mother is FURIOUS with her ex Nicolas Cage -- claiming her son wouldn't be in the hospital right now if not for the actor's toxic influence.

060811_christina_fulton_video
An emotional Christina Fulton was leaving the L.A. hospital where her son is being treated Wednesday morning, after he was taken down by his personal trainer and subdued by police Tuesday. Cops feared he might be having a mental breakdown.

In the footage, Fulton lashes out at Nic -- blaming him for the entire tragic situation.

sonny

1st

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. What the Hell?

Tania

Sure! Blame it all on Nic. What about you lady?

James

I think she needs more collagen. I don't think her lips quite covered my monitor.

me

You have always been more concerned about your fake lips then your son,bitch!You need collagen to increase the size of your BRAIN

beth

wtf is she wearing?

Mel Zipskin

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree both parents are rotten hence a nutty kid.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

James - you made me spit my diet coke all over the place!:)

Beth - that's an early sale from Joey Fatone's collection.......

beth

hey joey fatone actually has some talent, just not in fashion. unlike this group... ah nic with the swirly pocket pants.

cidroc

it her fault she should of swollowed

Kellz

I love how she blames other people for her son's choices. Last I checked her son was a grown man. Such a pity that instead of focusing on her son she's focusing on blaming someone. What an idiot

CutTheCrap

I find it interesting, the type of shirt she is wearing. Karate Instructor? A skull ans crossbones? Didn't this all start with a roundhouse kick? Mommy and Daddy are both to blame but Nick is the one who has a GENETIC MALFUNCTION and it really appears as if Weston inherited that gene. I'm just saying....Look at the history of ol Nicky Boy. Then again there may something in the water in LA!?

mid

All she said was that he's 'affected by his father,' so maybe she means genetic mental illness. That's not necessarily dissing Nick, but of course, TMZ has to put a spin on it or the viewers won't suck it up.

Truth

AT LEAST NIC CAGE IS MAN ENOUGH TO BE WITH HIS SON AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. WHERE IS SHE?? OH YEA.. BLAMING THE PERSON WHO'S ACTUALLY HELPING THE KID INSTEAD OF BEING SUPPORTIVE. TOTAL 110% BITCH IS RIGHT!!!! YEP, A FAKE MOTHER AND FAKE LIPS GO HAND IN HAND. NEXT.

She's baaaack

Hey Lady, did you ever think tha*****ching you morphing into something that looks like a bass might have messed him up a bit?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments