Cops Investigate Weiner's Alleged Contact with Minor

6/10/2011 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Police reportedly visited the home of a 17-year-old girl in Delaware this afternoon -- to question her about online communications she may have had with Congressman Anthony Weiner.

Anthony Weiner Pedophile

Two officers went to the high school student's home today around 4:30pm -- where they spoke with the girl's mother about her daughter's alleged Twitter relationship with the Congressman ... this according to FoxNews.com.

According to the website, the girl followed Weiner on Twitter after she saw him speak at her school on April 1st -- and Weiner messaged her soon after.

It's unclear what he messaged her or how long the online relationship lasted -- but the girl tells Fox, "I'm doing okay."

tmz-top-comments

CC CC

If it already isn't over the top my guess it soon will be. Where there's smoke, there's fire. It's just a matter of time before something sordid is uncovered. His days as a politician are numbered.....

Workin my way to Trump status Workin my way to Trump status

lol this keeps getting crazier. i know all this was done online and no cheating happened in real life, but an elected public servant needs to know they cannot behave this way. maybe all the messages with this girl was about having a good time at the speech, but we don't know. weiner, stick with your wife when talking dirty from now on.

nebraska blonde nebraska blonde

Time to resign and go into rehab you sicko!

McG

So you consider the investigation of inappropriate contact with a minor, a witch hunt? Wow... Weiner obviously has boundary issues, as someone said earlier, the girl didn't message him, he messaged her, this is not okay people, wake up!

Progressive Gurl

You KNOW he is going to claim he thought she was 18.

I understand that he doesn't want to lose his $177K job, however he should of thought about that BEFORE he contacted white house security and the media FALSELY claiming he had been hacked. He brought this on himself.

Lena

I'm pretty sure the pregnancy is a hoax. Wanker should resign. That wife should RUN.

j

Twitter / Maggie Henning: @sclancy cause representat ...sclancy cause representative weiner followed me back today and some sickos are trying to make a thing of it.
twitter.com/maggiehenning/statuses/58342766643646466 - Cached

Steve

gutsygirl

shut the ******* up. women are the ho's nowaday's. just look at the pic of nicki minaj on the right. stop being ho's, stop wearing tit shirts, stop wearing mini skirts, stop taking nude pics on your cell. women have no respect for themselves anymore. just look at all the pics of high school girls holding up 3 fingers for 2 in the pink & 1 in the stink. Girls are stupid and pathetic.

Tammy

@tgrfan42069- I'm republican. I don't like Sarah Palin and I don't see anything criminal with a brief and chest picture. If he was on his own time and used no government equipment, Huma is the one who needs to be raking him over the coals.

Tammy

@Sociopaths are Sad- I don't know what transpired between him and the minor. I don;t know if he knew she was a minor. I don't knw if she lied and said she was an adult. I know NOTHING about this situation. Hence, I will reserve judgement on this until a reputable new organization gives me some of the facts. You, however, are free to indict, convict and execute him.

GreekGirlsDoItBest

@ steve

true true!! im 23 and in my college town, there are dam hozz everywhere. joggin in bras, bending over at school in skirts with no panties, its so pathetic your right. class goes a long way. they may be able to f someone but they will never get a guy to put a ring on their finger.

j

Maggie Henning is her name; her tweets are no longer accesible:

@maggiehenning Wishin' i was in Killadelphia

I love LeBron James, marching band, and sleeping. Politics is my one true love, and I will be president

pegnew

MR. WEINER, YOUR ''STIMULUS PACKAGE'' HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!!

I CAN SAY WITH ''CERTITUDE'' THAT YOU ARE A TOTAL PERV!

BUT NOT TO WORRY, BARBARA WALTERS WILL CONTINUE TO ''STICK UP''
FOR YOU. WHERE IS THE N.O.W. GANG TO CONDEMN THIS SQUALID
BEHAVIOR TOWARDS WOMEN?? NEVER MIND, YOUR A DEMOCRAT.

Sonya in Tx

The age of consent in Delaware is 18. If Anthony sent his weiner picture to her.....he's in deep **** felony wise.....

Progressive Gurl

Huma is being a good politician's wife (like Hillary Clinton was) and standing by her man...AND she is encouraging him NOT to resign. I guess being married to a congressman means everything to her. I suppose that power and influence in DC and NYC is intoxicating. Politicians and their wives LOVE all the perks and parties and power and popularity, and are unable to give it up easily. The Ruling Class in this country I tell ya.

j

Twitter / Maggie Henning: Unblocking my tweets and c ...Unblocking my tweets and changing my name back. I didn't do **** and I'm in ...
twitter.com/maggiehenning/status/7490060...9291132928 - Cached

MoonDust

Barbara Walter is on his side because we all know that she had an affair with a married senator. She is just like the Weiner. Wish Joy would've reminded that BW is a adulterer, but they were in fear of their jobs I guess.

Sociopaths are Sad

@Tammy: Why so extreme? "Indict, convict and execute"? Never said that babe - so don't put words in my mouth. All I said was that, from what I've read about this perv so far...I absolutely believe he had inappropriate intent with all the women, including the young girl, he messaged. That's because, unlike you, I am not naive.

However, if it can be proven that he did indeed have improper intent with all the above....I doubt it will be enough to have him executed...you dumb bitch. Now step off and go visit the friendly pedo/perverts at your local jail, mkay?