Jennifer Hudson

Hospitalized for

Food Poisoning

6/10/2011 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Hudson was rushed to a NY hospital this morning after suffering from a bad case of food poisoning ... TMZ has learned.

jennifer Hudson Hospitalized

Hudson's rep tells us ... "After performing on ‘Good Morning America’ earlier today, Jennifer Hudson went to the hospital due to severe abdominal pains."

The rep added, "She was treated for food poisoning and released.”

Gsharon 710

Best wishes Boo. You haters continue wasting your life hating on people for no reason.
If she and Aretha had surgery to lose weight, they didn't inform me or ask me to help pay for it so it is not my business.

moveover

I'm with the people above who believe she had lap band surgery or some kind of laproscopic surgery. I have thought that since the beginning. Same with Ozzie Osborne's daughter. (And, I also agree that I can't mute my TV fast enough when her voice comes on that annoying WW commercial.)

george

GOOD HOPE SHE DIES

Sonja

Most people who diet and work at losing weight do not have a problem telling people how much they lost... she never wants to reveal how much and does so almost as if she's a bit ashamed... so I'm inclined to think she does have the lap band so knows her weight loss isn't something she worked at and almost doesn't want to take credit for.

Howie

How long is TMZ going to keep a picture o*****uy's face on this story about Jennifer Hudson, instead of putting a picture of her there?

MYGRANDAMGT

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE THIS NASTY FAT ...YEAH, I SAID IT, FAT ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubba

Probably put food in her stomach and shocked her system

babybaby

hrf

cindy

Now she needs to lose weight in her lips, esp. the bottom one!!

lmweick

I think she had lap band surgery. Even with this type of surgery you still have to watch what you eat and exercise so kudos to her for doing that...but pretending it's all WW...just stop..Star Jones remember

Tedly

Since when does someone go to the hospital for food poisoning? In real life, you just sit on the ****ter all day with the trash can in fornt of you. Does becoming a celebrity turn you into a freaking pansy?

Lovely Rita

Where u at??? What a *****. Take some Pepto and get over yourself.

Andrew

Ew that means she had diarrhea after the show

Niki

You'd have to eat to get food poisoning...based on how her face looks, she hasn't had anything (not even a weenar) in her mouth in months...

Vinsetta

Do not believe Aretha Franklin on her weight loss. She said for years she was eating light and healthy, blah blah. She kept gaining so much weight she would ruin concerts for paying concert goers here in Detroit. She would come out, sing 3 songs, be so winded and the show was done. No refund either. And she nortorious here in Detroit for expecting everything for free, and never pays. Then she goes in for an "undisclosed surgery" here in Detroit last November. Somehow it comes out that she has friggen colon cancer. Then that is denied but she would NEVER say why. So she drops about 90 lbs so fast. Naaaa, wasn't lap band. Aretha just give it up and admit it. Seems like every female music star to come out of here is such a diva. Aretha, Martha Reeves, Diana Ross, etc. I need to move.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments