Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

SURFCOWBOY

PROBABLY BIEBER FEVER

mon123

she's pregnant!

GinaD.

Oh no, I hope she is ok.

McG

She might have realized suddenly that she can't act.

Garrett

Pregnant maybe?!

AyeJay

She's has the Bieber Fever !
Now she's pregnant.
Great that's what we need, another Bieber.

dprice

baby beibs....lol

chichifroglegs

how is it that when I go to the ER for being sick, with these same symptoms btw, all I hear is well all we can do is make you feel better then they can't rush me out fast enough but when a celeb goes they let her stay overnight?
That being said, I hope she's ok and I wish her the best.

vanessa

pregnant???

mhmmm

ummm...she's probably pregnant from that Hawaiian vacation...and if so, she should be charged with having relations with a minor...TOTALLY!!!

shannon

can anyone say...pregnant lol

NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

Howie

Which is worse? She did illegal drugs, abused prescription drugs or did the Bieber? Doing the Bieber is statutory rape isn't it because he's less than 18? Send Selena to Attica prison!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Maybe she finally woke up & realized who she's dating.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments