Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant".

the real diva

probaly just the stress of looking at justin bieber. i know if i had to look at him i would have nausea too... him and his music can make anyone sick.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

She done nothing wrong according to Beibers Weiner!!!

Shawn

David

Yep...preggers... ha ha ha. and he's not 18 yet. Send her to jail!!!

belgradar

She took one Load to many of the white cream sauce

tiff

Yup, the one and only thing severe nausea and a headache can possibly mean is pregnancy. That and the other 1245 causes listed on the aptly titled “Wrong Diagnosis” web site. Who knew so many qualified MDs would be trolling TMZ in the middle of the afternoon.

TheMarshmallowMan

The baby is going to come out hair first

Sienna Sacha

I wonder if Weiner sent her a picture?. . .that would make anyone sick . . .. just saying

DavidVonStarr

I guess nobody warned her: Bieber Fever leads to Morning Sickness.

Muppet

LOL @ all the old prudes saying she should go to jail!! There's nothing wrong with the two of them dating!
Alot of people in the area that I know have had a virus that had flu like symptoms, so I doubt she's pregnant. Probably just picked up the virus while in Ontario this past weekend.

Jerri

Lol. Oh My probably a little bieber in the oven.

sophiethewanted

omg i hope she's ok, why is everyone saying that she's pregnant? she's only got a headache and a bit of nausea, it dosen't mean she's pregnant people! i think everyone should leave them have some space. x

t

somewhere Kim Kartrashian is crying because she wanted to get knocked up by the Beibs first...

Lexi

just imagine if she's preggers
goodbye disney, hello mtv teen mom! lol