Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

Justin bieber lover

I don't think shes prego because i had the same thing and im not prego and shes probably got the flu or something or maybe its to hot outside

Kristin

I hope she is Pregnant I could see her having a nother little bieber...

fixroy

hmmmmmmm maybe shes expecting a lil beiber...lol..2 babies expecting another.....kinda cute...get well soon selena.....we roing 4 u.

becca

or maybe she caught something from being in hawaii...

becca

or maybe she caught something in hawaii

rebecca

we dont know yet, but the will hide first for her fans. she might be preg

maria

i think she's pregnant i mean she was with JB alot

krystal

nope they are saying that it was food poinsing and that she is ready to perform again i think it was just a publicity stunt to get people talking about her again since its been so long since you have heard anything about them \

stephanie

she not having a baby she sick

jackie

she got bieber fever :)

Liz

I hope shes not pregnant i hope she gets better

bloo_sky

I don't know what's true and what's not, just as a person to a person I wish her best of luck and get well soon :D

guest

omg no she got fiber from the ugly bieber

Alex

Don't worry there's no "Bieber baby" on the way, Selena was just not feeling well. Trust me, I'm personal friends with her. J.K. but seriously, it can happen to any one. And to all the rude comments like "maybe she woke and found out who she's dating" , well thats just PLAIN MEAN! Justin is INCREADIBLE! and f.y..i., she didn't wake up not feeling well, she left a live TALK SHOW not feeling well. So if your gonna put something mean , you might as well make some sence of it.

B

Sounds like she had a migraine to me. Maybe it's her first one and she didn't know what was going on and freaked out.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments