Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

brooke

hey feel better soon and she not having a baby .

Daniela

Selena Gomez the children I am very sorry because of the poor canceled two concerts just because she was pregnant Poor thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! But then we must all the animate and not be happy regret my great pop singer we will have a baby and I can know if it makes the boy and girl will tell you right now because I have facebook

christian

well Selena Gomez is Mrs.Bieber a.k.a. Selena Bieber her son's name might be J.JR A.K.A. JB JR
IF IT IS A GIRL THEN IT MIGHT BE SELENA JR OR JUSTINA BIEBER
WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT OR SHE IS JUST SICK OF TRAVELING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND DATE JB
NO MATTER WHAT GIRL GOT 2 OPTIONS 1. STOP SINGING FOR 3 TO 5 WEEKS. 2. BREAK UP WITH JUSTIN BIEBER YOU GUYS CHOOSE
FEEL BETTER SELENA
-CHRISTIAN

c

i hope she doesnt stop[ singing

sam rose

guys calm down im sure its just a mega flu.

lisa

Too much work?

Janyah

Damn Im so mad im not a bieber hater but hell she is goin out with a gay boy think im gonna vomit but you no she is starring or maybe going to be in 16 and pregnant why did she have to do this im gonna cry cause' i love selena gomez i have her posted in my room and im 15 dont care anymore im gonna rip this all off some convience me not TO DO THAT!$**!#$!

Tabatha

If she was pregant her stomach would have been big now by the months that pass since they been going out in if u where true fans u wouldnt care if she was u should be happy for her or him but ll we can do is pray for the better

sofia

I hope she is not sick. With illneses.

rihanna11

she was just working to hard she is not having a baby

Rashonda

MTV '16 and Pregnant' CELEBRITY ADDITION

amrann24

Justin is 17 she is 19 that is just rough

alex

o shut up people shes not having a friekin baby

Veronica

She better not be pregnant with a Beaver oops I mean Bieber! If she is, she's not my idol anymore...but that's kinda mean, so she's still my idol.

love

bieber you stink selena is awsome your lame you got her pregnat

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments