Selena Gomez

Rushed to Hospital

6/10/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez was rushed to the hospital last night, just after she appeared on "The Tonight Show" -- TMZ has learned.

Selena Gomez Hospitalized
Sources tell us ... Gomez was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

She was taken to a Los Angeles area hospital and is still there, undergoing tests.

We're told the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.

UPDATE: Selena just canceled her performance tonight at Santa Monica Place, an outdoor mall in L.A.

tmz-top-comments

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

I'm thinking this is a publicity stunt; think about it: a weekend full of over-the-top PDA with Bieber in Hawaii, now she's suddenly hospitalized for an undisclosed illness? She's not pregnant--that's just what they want us to think, or at least speculate about.

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

tmz-top-comments
Phil Phil

"Baby... baby...baby......"

beachkid beachkid

OMG! She may be pregnant.

Howie Howie

Poor girl has been Biebered.

Craig Craig

Oh Lord please tell me there's not a Bieber baby on the way...

Lisa Lisa

I think she gort sick from having to sit and talk to Jay Leno...I know he makes me want to throw up

NightOwl NightOwl

I hope she's preggers, I need the entertainment.

bwdunn bwdunn

Now they can star in MTV's "16 and Pregnant"

Shawn Shawn

Fe Fe

Oh no....she's done gone and got Bieber Fever.

lolol

there's a baby Bieber on the way!! lol

Stratcat

BABY BIEBER!!!! LOL

Voom

Pregnant. Not surprised to be quite honest.
Justin and Selena were basically having sex in the water the other day, so why not the real thing in the bedroom?
It's a shame tho. Hopefully she's not. She's supposed to be keeping her good girl rep.

ronin

she can't be on TEEN MOM because the babydaddy isn't some fat lazy loser who got tricked into bonin her so she could land a tv gig

shar

Preggers! hahaha

laughingmyassoff

Biebier-iphilitus.

the Seeker

what mr pc didn't like my Rod Stewart joke ?

obama'saracist

its funny humans dont feel well we muscle thru or go to bed celebs (who arent real people any ways)get rushed by ambulances.lol they are such weak sucks

JJ

Maybe she's choking on a Bieber Schnitzel.

Fred 212

I think she forgot to take her special vitamins.

Howie

Having sex is evil and people should be burnt alive for having sex. Did I say it's evil? Just joking. Reading comic books can be good, though. Specially, Archie and Jughead. Liked it better than Richie Rich. Superman was cool, though. Did I say sex is evil? Flay him alive. Just joking. Bieber baby! I liked Betty better. Sure, Veronica was hot but Betty was nice! The deficit? Talk about something important! Maybe Jim Carrey scared her last night on the Jimmy Fallon show. He was scary!

Becky

MAYBE she was Dehydrated.. I have the same problem right now. The SAME exact symptoms and Im going to a neurologist on the 29th. She could have something seriously wrong with her and you people sit here and critize her. If you dont like her, thats your opinion, but she could be really sick and your making fun of her. Shame on you!

kayla

Preggers! So wait... does this mean his parents can sue her for statutory rape?

someone

yup shes pregnant.. i had the same symptoms before i found out another one was on the way... oh lord.. not a justin baby... lol

Joseph

Pull out method is never 100% method. especially for a 16 year old who probably disposed his seed upon entrance.