Tracy Morgan

I'll Kill My Son

If He Acts Gay

6/10/2011 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan is under some very serious fire this morning -- after reportedly spewing some disgusting homophobic "jokes" during a performance in Nashville last week.

Tracy Morgan Homophobic

According to reports, Morgan took the stage at the Ryman Auditorium (pictured above) and went off about gays -- saying, "Gays need to quit being p**sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

He added, "Gay is something that kids learn from the media and programming."

When talking about the possibility of his son being gay -- Tracy said he "better talk to me like a man and not in a gay voice or I'll pull out a knife and stab that little n**ger to death."

Afterward, Tracy told the crowd, "I don't "f*cking care if I piss off some gays, because if they can take a f*cking d**k up their ass ... they can take a f*cking joke."

After the performance, the Ryman Auditorium issued a statement on the performance saying, "The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance."

The statement continues, "The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons."

It's not the first time Morgan has ignited controversy over homphobic material -- back in 2009, a bunch of people reportedly walked out of his show at Carnegie Hall after he said being gay was a "choice."

So far, no comment from Morgan's camp.

tmz-top-comments
Am I Bugging You Am I Bugging You

So we live in a society now where you can't tell jokes that might offend some people? Get me off this planet.

writenow writenow

Tracy Morgan keeps saying Tina Fey "gets him." Well now. Are you listening Tina? Please "get him" off your show. Tracy Morgan is one very sick man.

Angela Angela

People don't LEARN to be gay from the media. That's just how they are born. What he said wasn't funny. It was rude and offensive, and shame on anyone who applauds that kind of behavior. I have now stopped being a fan of his.

tmz-top-comments
Am I Bugging You Am I Bugging You

writenow writenow

Angela Angela

Dave Dave

What an utter disgrace of a human being.

Annabel Annabel

We don't know whether Tracy Morgan is a homophobe or not. NO ONE on this board, or even commenting in the press, heard what was said or knows WHAT CONTEXT THE WORDS WERE SAID IN. Relax people. Tracy Morgan is an entertainer, and as anyone in entertainment knows, there are lots of gay people in entertainment. The man is probably NOT a homophobe, but sometimes even comedians get it wrong.

jeff jeff

I'm still waiting for his punchline.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dave

What an utter disgrace of a human being.

k-duB

HAHAHAHAAHHAH, THOSE JOKES HE SAID WAS LIKE 10 YRS OLD

Jj

That loud whoosh you hear is the sound of just about everyone leaving Tracy Morgan's circle of fans.

gossipgirl86

Dave you must be gay, anyway who cares they are just jokes. What happened to freedom of speech? The gay community is just like freakin pita! Always ready to freak out about something just to get attention. Get over it!

Sweet November

What an ignorant bastard!!!!!!!

cjs

I hope people who paid to see them asked for and received their money back.

BTW , bullying is not just done to gays Mr. Morgan.

i♥tom

every homo-phobe is secretly fighting their inner gay demon. that's why they are so angry.........they can't be who they really are...gay! 30 rock will suffer from this dorkons comment.

Sweet November

What an ignorant bastard!!!!!

jxtr

He needs to shut up before he gets a **** in his mouth. Oops, I mean get kicked in the mouth.

chichifroglegs

way to wear your ignorance on your sleeve Tracy. Way to make easy LAZY ass jokes at the expense of others. Being black doesn't absolve you from being a total ******* BIGOT.

Dave

@Blake ...making you just as much a disgrace! Grow up.

American Pie

TO Tracey...I am a gay man...and I would rather be "******t" than a "******"...just sayin...IF he wants to go there, lets go there...He as a black man has some nerve bashing gays, when black men and women make up 80% of crime...and 90% of prison inmates are black...so who should be looking down on who??????

paigehop

Huh! Finally someone who calls it like it is (minus the killing part, of course)! The People are effing at their wits end with the gays pushing their agendas off on everyone else! Integrate in and STFU already, gays!

Hey, Tracy, apologize for the violence aspect of what you said, but THAT IS ALL! And, thank you.

D-INCARNATION

This guy gets it.

Bojangles

i think gossipgirl and i are meant for each other

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments