Selena Gomez

Blood Pressure Issues

6/12/2011 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez has undergone a number of tests for blood pressure issues since being hospitalized Thursday ... TMZ has learned.

0612_selena_gomez_tmz_ex
As TMZ first reported, Gomez was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after taping an appearance on "The Tonight Show," complaining of nausea and a severe headache.

Sources tell us Gomez has undergone a number of tests for blood pressure issues, but so far ... doctors have not been able to determine what is causing the problem.

Oh ... as for the rumors going around she's pregnant ... totally untrue.

riccavanessa

Based from my own experience, I think she's pregnant..
Those were the first symptoms(nausea and severe headache)I felt before realizing that I was preggy.

gayforliztaylor

stupid brat couldn't wait 3 years for a boy to become an adult? justin's mother gave birth at age 18... no wonder she approved. nasty family

brownchickabrowncow

I think the smartest people here are the staff at the hospital. They probably wont tell her anything so they can get an early bonus. Who can blame them? I would keep her there too if that meant she had to fork over another $100,000 for another night and an IV drip.

Stacy

To Katherine and Selena: My 21 year old daughter has been sick with dizziness and blood pressure problems for two years now and her doctor thinks it could be P.O.T.S. He has advised her to see a specialist at Stanford. This syndrome is very real and I hope Selena does not have it. It has been devastating to her and our family! Feel better Selena and Katherine!

Tiffany

Well it would be hard for her heart to pump blood into that huge noggin of hers. Gotta be strenuous job... Lol

Jed

cocaine running around her brain

MoMo72

To be frank I was never a fan of the Celeb media and there news .. but after watching TMZ few times .. now I am so in :)

even every one at my work

is sold to the show .

Thx TMZ

Jessica

@Billy

Yeah that´s right. Nothing is wrong with being gay.

But Justin isn´t gay you moron. I think you have to come out of the closet.

You are just jealous that´s all.

He doesn´t acts gay or looks gay. Nothing is gay about him.

Every second boy on the high schools are looking like Justin. And no one from these boys are gay.

Come out of the closet Billy. Good luck with that.

And do you think Justin cares what you idiot are talking about him ?

Bye Jessica

PaulWS

I wonder who she's pregnant by.. I'm sure it's not that little bieber ******.

Dennis Johnson

I wish her well.

Anonymous527496

She seems healthy, why would she have blood pressure issues? She may be pregnant, but I think Justin would need a penis for that.

CARL

That falsehood .. Obviously not pregnant, for me that
obsessive fanatics Beliebers the poison according to various
Internet media, where live world: S

onlySaneMan

Dunno about her seeming healthy, she looks pretty ill in the recent pictures.

Allehajane

She isnt prego. If she was dont you think they would include vomiting.

MyWay

This whole pregnancy thing is getting old - leave the girl alone - you got the haters posting stuff because she is dating whats his name then you got the ppl who just love to see the kids from any of the disney shows fall flat on their face posting stuff. Headaches and nause can also be caused from stress related issues such as ppl posting stupid stuff.
And here is a good one - what if she was pregnant would it really change the cost of rice in China - nope.
I do hope she does get to feeling better and they find out what caused it - my son is a fan of hers