'Pawn Star' -- Bargain Deal for SICK Maserati

6/13/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Those "Pawn Stars" guys are BALLIN' ... because Chumlee just bought a BADASS Maserati -- and he used his haggling skills to knock a ton of cash off the sticker price!!!

0610_chum_lee_maserati_launch_v2
TMZ spoke with Chum who tells us ... when he walked into the Vegas dealership Thursday, the guys wanted around $100k for the jet black whip. But Chum was able to drive off with the car for only $85,000.

The Old Man would be proud.

amazon_woman

I hate it when people haggle and with no shame at all. They tend to be the one always to get everything at a steal, but no one can do it to them. So typical !!!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I want to puke!

moveover

I think "Chum" should put the $85,000 in the bank for a rainy day and drive a Ford now. He doesn't look like the type of guy who is going to be a big star for a long time.

AyeJay

Never would expect someone who works in a pawn shop to be able to buy an 85k car.
This is official, the world is going to end in 2012.

Cujeaux

It's going to take the jaws of life to get his ass out of there.

who dat

Fat slob gets a 15% discount, stop the presses.

Bud316

I think were missing the point. Even when Big Hoss spends money, he knows not to spend more then 10K. This fat bastard is going to get himself shot by the old man AND Rick.. I cant wait to see this episode, i hope TMZ does not spoil it by telling us Chumlee was found floating in the river...and 85K is no deal.. he is dead.

Bud316

Ace

Good for Chum!
He's a quiet unassuming guy and if he can afford to buy that car...GREAT.
I do hope you save cash for the future Chum, Fame is fleeting.

vixis

Seeing how fat this dude is on the show, I am surprised he was even to get in it.

janicedwells

One of simple secret about auto insurance is your location can affect premium pretty easily. If you have two address try both of them and see if your premium goes up and down. If you need tips on auto insurance search "Auto Insurance Clearance" it is the best place

SonofZeus

The Old Man suffers this fool because he attracts viewers. (= revenue)

MIDNIGHT TOKER

and the next person comes in and getsd the same car for 80,000

hahaha

The pawns stars show is good, but I think Hardcore Pawn is more entertaining..hahaha

Looks like Chum will be pulling all of the ho's now that he drives that car, but the old man has the best cars. classic cars is the way to go.

karlew

@Bud 316
I think you're the one missing the point. Sounds like he bought the car for himself not the store so I don't think Rick or the old man are gonna care what he paid for it,

I've never thought Chum was as dumb as he's made out to be on the show. I think that whole thing is made up for comedy's sake.

Glenn

I'm curious. Did he walk in to a dealership and purchase this car for himself or did the shop buy it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments