Lindsay Lohan -- House Arrest Roof Party!!!

6/13/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan suffered through day 18 of her house arrest yesterday -- by having a bunch of friends over to her kick-ass Venice apartment for a super fun rooftop BBQ!!!

0613_lilo_splash_2

Lindsay is only expected to serve another 2-and-a-half weeks in captivity ... sweet, glorious, relaxing captivity.

UPDATE: One source close to the shindig tells TMZ the gathering was "very mellow." We're told Lindsay invited over some of her close friends because she simply missed hanging out.

And get this -- we're told the gang capped off the BBQ by watching last night's premiere of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

tmz-top-comments

Ziggy Ziggy

Wow this is "Doing Time" ?? Where do I sign up lol

Paybacksab*tch Paybacksab*tch

Gee, this seems really dreadful for her, I hope she can survive the remaining two weeks. Poor thing.

pat pat

I can't believe this. I really hope someone sends this pic to the judge or someone in the judicial system over there so they can see what a joke they've become.

Ellie G

I just read about Amy Winehouse. I wonder why I feel so sad for Amy but all I feel for Lindsay is disgust.

john smith

All the haters must be opening their windows and getting out for a walk.

Grandma Cracker

spin....poor....spin....John.....spin.....Smith.....spin.....all....spin.....by.....spin......him.....spin......self....spin.....

Who Farted

A very reliable source says her Q score has further dropped again. She is highly disliked.

john smith

Ok here we go one thousand Lindsay lovers!

john smith

six

john smith

five

john smith

four

john smith

three

john smith

two, I'll save lucky one thousand for Lindsay.

Grandma Cracker

JULIA, you are an idiot. Love that John's 1000th post was from a moron like you. Typical Lindsay fan....small brain and big mouth.

ilovegossip

@julia

You had 22 posts alone to this thread...what does that make you??? Lol!!!

Grandma Cracker

Thank you ilovegossip, you have once again pointed out Miss Julia's nonsensical, half baked claims, and exposed her for the MORON she is!

Her waste of space is about as relevant as John Smith's seven posts on this page alone trying to bolster hits on this story to claim that Lindsay has fans, when in reality the ratio of compliments vs. criticism is dismal at best regarding this has been!

I made an effort to be nice to JULIA, however she is obviously an inflammatory person with nothing of value to say, so therefore her posts will be disregarded in the future and filed under STUPID along with RW, JS and Seeker's nonsense.

BUH BYE LADY JULIA......

ilovegossip

You are welcome Grandma Cracker... if you haven't noticed, hypocrits drive me crazy.

Red Cloud

I have time for just one little post today. I can't stop laughing!!!

Google:

Lindsay Lohan is a great person........248,000,000

Lindsay Lohan is a lousy bastard........415,000

Seems like the fans are winning.

Previous 15 Comments | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments