« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Kevin Nash -- BIGGEST MUG SHOT EVER!

6/14/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops in Florida TRIED to measure the height of WWE superstar Kevin Nash after he was recently arrested ... but HE WAS TALLER THAN THEIR MEASURING CHART!!!!!

0613_kevin_nash_ex_mugshot

Nash posed for the mug shot after he was arrested on suspicion of battery last month -- a charge that was later dismissed for lack of evidence.

Nash -- who claims he's a solid 7 feet tall -- was recently arrested on suspicion of battery in Florida ... after he stopped a drunk dude from getting too close to his wife at a local restaurant.

Big Sexy admits things did get physical with the other man -- but Nash insists he only acted in self-defense because the drunk guy came at him with a beer bottle.

0103_celebrity_mug_shots_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Missy

Harvey you messed up again! Kevin Nash isn't with WWE anymore,he is with TNA aka ImPact Wrestling. I have to say someone must be really stupid to try to mess with Kevin Nash.

Andre R.

Is he still as incredibly injury-prone as he was in his WCW days? One time he tore a hamstring just walking across the ring, for crissakes!

Anyway, he shall always be remembered for his mark on pro wrestling, for one thing, he was WWF/E World Champion during the time the company was in danger of going under (mid-90's, pre-Attitude Era) and one book about wrestling said that he was such an unpopular champion that during his reign, WWE nearly went bankrupt!

Also, the other infamous incident that will go down in wrestling history is the so-called "Fingerpoke Of Doom", where Na******erally fell down to the canvas after Hogan poked him in the chest, the title changed hands, and the involved cronies celebrated in the center of the ring. Nash and Hogan swerved everyone by swapping the WCW title in a bogus match that infuriated everyone who saw it, and it was referred to by Wrestlecrap.com as "one of the top five causes of WCW's demise".

As for Nash's height, I saw him live twice, and he's tall all right, but was one of the worst bookers the industry ever had. He helped to book WCW into oblivion, but gosh darn it, he was funny doing it!

Kathy

Why wasn't the drunk punished? This doesn't seem fair.

His Prince Michael

Regardless of your position, affiliation, or association:
To threaten, coerce, harass, or disrespect a Man's
family, can ONLY be met with SEVERE and LASTING repercussions.
Without, EXCEPTION.

Handled, PROPERLY, Big Kev.

Pam

@Missy actually he returned to wwe this year to make special appearances, he left tna last year

Workin my way to Trump status

Andre R

How was he one of the worst "bookings" in wrestling history?

The guy was a beast. Haven'*****ched wrestling in a few years but the guy provided solid entertainment and seemed like a genuine guy. All the little groups he was a part of and the story lines he did made wrestling awesome for a while during my youth.

I'd like to tell you you're not a true wrestling fan if you don't like Kevin Nash unless he did something to you personally.

Carl

That pretty much shows he's not quite 7 feet. The chart tops out a 6'6" and he looks to top it by 3-4 inches. And chances are he's wearing boots or something that adds 1-2 inches.

Wes

No Harvey didnt mess up Kevin Nash is signed to WWE that happened months ago fool.

Wes

NWO 4 Life

brock lesnar

leave Nash alone. he is a great guy. back in the day we would rub oil on each other so we literally shined in the ring.

one time i had no bath towel and Nashy shared his with me. he would also rub my back really good when i was stressed out.

Missy

@Wes-I haven'*****ched wrestling in awhile so I didn't know he had already left Impact...so back the fck off with the name calling.

@Pam-Thank you for telling me,as I just stated I haven'*****ched in awhile,so I didn't know when he left. I think he should have stayed with Impact.

Missy

Andre R-Nash didn't really have anything to do with the down fall of WCW, the downfall of WCW was becaus of Eric Bischoff and Hogan. I really hope they don't mess up Impact the same way.

genocide_cutter

Big Sexy

Lucas

The chart top, not top mearker but top of the chart is 6'9" which makes him right around 6'11 1/2"... Clear rulers are nice.

daddy_rabbit

I think I could take him. Heck I dont think I can I know I can. I am 6'4 445lbs. If I couldnt Big Kev would have known I had been there. Now to the drunk, he deserved everything he got for coming onto Kev's wife. I would have probably done more than that to the inbriated idiot. way to go Big Kev for sticking up for your family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments