Paris Hilton

Throws Herself Out of a Plane

6/15/2011 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061411_hilton_skydiving_still

BarrysConspiracyWorld

If this jump doesn't provide enough attention, maybe she'll try it without the parachute.

lalaland

Well....I guess the air blasting up her nose couldn't have been too new of a sensation for her.

IDK my BFF Rose

Without a parachute would have been more preferable!

jon

why did they pull the string that would have been some good footage to see her SPLAT!!! effing discrase to humanity she is. i dont know why she is so famous give me a break like some said up top her 5 minutes were over 5 years ago can we now move on to people in this world who actually matter becuase as far as im concened people who have contributed to nothing and literally done nothing with there lives shouldn tmean a thing THATS THE TRUE MEANING OF A LOSER!!!!!

JAN

The ONE time you really want that parachute to fail...

Alix

Who cares. I wish she'd throw herself off a bridge.

Justaguyinvegas

Look at me! Hey everybody! LOOK AT ME!! Why isn't anyone looking at me!?!

Seacrest is a Shorty

If I was her I'd throw myself off anything. Gag.

juba

puta cochada o cara deu nela kkkkk

Raejean

Damn, she remembered the parachute!

Paulie

yeah i don't get the "no helmet" thing, I guess a head injury wouldn't cause much damage to Paris anyways.

debschira

what i've never understood, is WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO JUMP OUT OF A PERFECTLY GOOD AIRPLANE? as you all have said this is just too easy to make fun of her so i'll let ya'll do the honors. lol

debschira

debschira

didn't mean to post that twice sorry. and in answer to i forget who's ?? the only reason she is famous, is because her Grandfather is CONRAD HILTON AS IN HOTELS (WHICH BY THE WAY, ARE NOT ALL THAT GREAT BUT THEN AGAIN THEY'VE PROBABLY GOTTEN BETTER IN THE LAST TWENTY YEARS EH?)

debschira

@JEALOUS OF KATE you are so right, now she will start showing up even more. i remember when she used to be out and about all the time when she was with Reinhart but not so much now with ANYONE!! so yea thanks Harvey for giving her a reason to buy another pair of shoes she will wear only once. By the way does anyone know if she gives her clothing and such away to the charities or does she just throw them away, and yes it is a serious question cause im just that kind of guy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments