Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

Frank

First off let me say that i've read all the post and had a good laugh. You guys are funny... and some of you are more than a little racist. But hey, it's cool. We're all a little racist aren't we? I'm black and I can't stand Soilder Boy (so much so that I refuse to call him "Soulja"). But I also can't stand white people sometimes. Which is odd because I seldom hang out with other black people because they tend to piss me off. My best friend is white and unemployed (not because of the economy, just because he chooses to live with his parents). He's what some would call "white trash". However, my girlfriend, also white and of a similar upbringing is planning to attend med school. My asian friend scored a 1300 on his SAT while I scored almost a 2200. My only other black friend is going to A&M to study Political Science. So it's not race that defines you. There are smart blacks and dumb whites (and vice versa), but truth is, we're all racist. Not out of choice, but simply because of background. The civil rights movement was only 50-odd years ago or so. It's hard to remove that much hatred in a few generations. Frankly, I don't care whether he was hacked or not. I think he truly was, but if his entire career were to be ruined following this incident, I wouldn't mind in the least.

bah

I don't really follow Soulja Boy and I don't know whether if his account was hacked or not. The truth of the matter is that white people have never liked African Americans or people who resemble them from day one and treated them accordingly to prove it. African Americans have resentment for white people because white people have NEVER liked them. Why should I be fond of someone who has nothing but disdain for me. I think a lot of you need to wake the **** up and remember some of your racist friends, aunts, uncles, grandparents and parents. If your so smart, use that big brain of yours to snap out of the brainwashing that the media & and print advertisements has given you to see that YOU set precedent for what would become of the relationship between blacks & whites in this country. It's ****** up because your forefathers wanted blacks ****** up. Well... they succeeded. Congratulations... your the man. Only problem is, its kinda difficult to murder, enslave, rape, oppress and patronize a race that lives amongst yourself and come out of it looking like an angel to everyone and not suffer any repercussions. So don't think for a second that your the innocent ones in all this. The choices White people have made in this country has set the tone and got us to this ****** up point were we ALL are today.

John Water

Don't even care anymore, white people especially on the Internet go out of their way to open up racist dialogue for any occasion, look no further than ANY article about someone black on this board. It's time this two-face behavior get the same thing back if all we're going to get is more of it. Since Obama was elected the Internet has been overrun with racist hate predicated by white people angry at blacks because they FEEL like it. Tired of it....

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Is this idiot Weiner's shoe shiner? Never heard of him and who cares. Freaking word Nazi's make me sick. I'm a Dago Whop and have a spine like a redwood, you cant blow me over with a word like the Gay Gestapo who want to control the vernacular in this country and they can all kiss my Dago azz and twice on Sundays you spineless wallflowers.

Sarah

Oh my God! Soulja Boy, stop being a littel b*tch and just own up to it! Its obvious you're lying, like seriously how many times is someone gonna use this weak azz tired azz excuse?? Thats like stealing cookies out of the cookie jar, getting caught with the crumbs ALL over you and then saying someone ran over to you and dumped the crumbs on you. Thats how stupid and obvious this lie sounds. And it makes me mad that "celebrities" actually think we are dumb enough to believe such a half-assed lie.

Dana

F4ls3blu3

Soulja Boy = Giant **** Sandwich

What'saname?

Nice pic TMZ. When is he going to learn that Superman tell 'em is not a password?

claudia

Most rappers like Soulja Boy doesnt have the time to be racist. Even though they hav e to deal with being discrimated against every day of their lives just by being a black man. Soulja deals with all kind of people of different race. Hes not racist. Someone really did hacked his account.

Dawn B.

Given his comments about "F- the FBI and the Army troops. What are you fighting for. Be your own man. I'm gonna fly around like Peter Pan." Can we really say the comments made by the so called "Hacker" wasn't in fact made by Soulja Boy? Well over 2/3rd's of the people on his fb are on there to complain about his newest song "Let's be Real". He's made tactless statements in the past....why not now. His statement about the Troops are as bad as the racist statements, that is of course assuming he made them and not those....."Hackers"

zach

of course he's not a homophobe. he enjoys being f***ed in the a** way to much.

Stacey Perkins

ok so your claiming you didn't make these racist things yet you cant give an apology for what you have said about the troops damn shame

JLFreeland

Yea and I am Marilyn Monroe. Between this **** and the newest song "Let's Be Real" wherein he completely disrespects our troops, I am done with this ass. I used to brush him off as just another one hit wonder, wanna-be rapper, but he needs to be shut down. Go to the page below and vent so that we can have an area for this prick to visit if he wants to REALLY know what everyone thinks of him

Zach

I would find him more believable if he hadn't Slammed the Military like he did. He's a liar, and ungrateful bastard.

John

In light of your "F**k the troops rant...I'm not buying it. I think you're a homophobic racist. And saying "sorry" ain't gonna cut it...