Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

Nika

@Gormm and Angie

These test are biased. You can't test IQ across different nations using the same test. Many factors come into play. That would be like giving Americans the same metic system test they give to people in Sweden when most American's don't use the metic system. Africa is a poor country with limited education. I don't know about all Africans but I sure can tell you that the Africans I have come in contact with that have had access to an education are usually more intelligent than Black or White americans. When giving the opportunity most finish college with a masters degree.

TYLER THE CREATOR

NOBODY HACKED THIS ***** PAGE. A REAL HACKER WOULD HAVE SHUT THAT **** DOWN OR POSTED SOME NASTY PICTURES LIKE THEY DID WITH HIS MYSPACE YEARS AGO.

h8onsoulja

Oh **** off.... biggest racist homophobe alive... CRASH AND BURN. tired of this fake ass "I got hacked" business... you didnt get hacked, you wanted to prove a point and now you look like a racist.. **** yourself P.O.S.. **** all the rappers who hate on anyone, or anything... untalented idiots... eh, soulja boy up mu mu hoe wind it up...?? hoe! superman that hoe.... like..suck a **** HOE.

LonnieB

"What is wrong with you people?"

What do you mean "you people"?

John

Is this guy pulling a Weiner?

LonnieB

Here's something to ponder:

How many of "you people" know the difference between "racial" and "racist".

Kate

It makes me laugh when purveyors of misogynistic music are so quick to deny being racist or homophobic. I guess it's only okay to be disrespectful of women.

Dan

i know him personally and i am as white as white gets. he is a great dude and never been the type character to show signs of racism.

Cartman

Just apologize. Weiner proved that lying about it only makes it worse.

Gormm

@Nika

You are confusing knowledge and IQ tests.

A knowledge test is designed to assess what you have learned. But Blacks are far behind here too. See "achievement gap".

An IQ test is designed to measure inherent intelligence, such as problem solving.

The tests have been normed for every imaginable condition. Obviously activist groups have been trying to create a test that results in parity within the racial groups, but have been unable to. There has been a constant standard deviation between Whites and Blacks for 100 years.

Blacks are the only racial group with no DNA from the large-brained neanderthal --- so it's not just "different skin color".

Just look around, can't you see the difference???

TEE

I dont really care for his music. However, I can only say Hacking is a real issue. I had my facebook account hacked before, and it was not good . I play a war game in facebook and my account was hacked and all my enemies were cursed out live in a chat room by someone prentending to be me. This caused me to get attacked 250 times... lol...so it is possible and happens a lot more than you think ,especially when someone hates you...I'm just saying ....

Cochise

Why would you have "administrators" on a Facebook account? Celebrities can't even do their own Facebook ****. Even so, let's say he did have admins, I'm not buying this "I got hacked" bull****. If they were your "admins who no longer work for you" they just simply entered in the username and password like they always did. You didn't get "hacked" idiot.

3Storms

I can bulls--- on him since it he posted racist stuff on his twitter over two months ago, so this is not the first time this has happened.

Gormm

@Nika

"These test are biased."

There has never been an IQ test that didn't result in the same racial hierarchy:

1. Ashkenenazi Jews
2. Asians
3. Whites
4. Non-White Hispanics
5. Blacks

If IQ tests are culturally biased, then why haven't African-centric tests not resulted in Blacks ranking first?

LonnieB

Gormm,
You have lit a fuse, man. Get ready for the blast wave.
I posted a question above with the purpose of setting up my next question:

How many here know what "racial memory" is?

I don't really expect much intellectual discussion, here at TMZ, but both questions are valid.
I just don't hold out much hope for the answers I am likely to get here.