Soulja Boy:

I Was HACKED,

I'm No Racist Homophobe!

6/14/2011 6:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Soulja Boy claims he's the latest victim of an evil hacker -- who broke into his Facebook account and posted a disgusting homophobic, racist rant over the weekend.

0614_soulja_boy_EX
The rant -- aimed at "haters" who posted negative comments on the rapper's Facebook page -- included the lines, "IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."

The rant continued, "I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"

0614_soulja_boy_facebook
Now, in a statement to TMZ, Soulja says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."

He explains, "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages.  This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

dallymack

you a the boss **** everybody that think otherwise

Amber Stone

OK.... O ******* K. Cuz im white ok.... dats y every body hatin u now. u so wack n stupid. shut up... wtf

Pua

Yeah, Yeah, we've heard it before toasty weiner...

genocide_cutter

***** going off

metropony

This is the same kid that had one of his hangers-on film him around the house with boxes of cash and dumb diamond necklaces. No class, ignorant, moron. I don't believe for 2 seconds he was "hacked," and it makes it even worse that he tried to say he was.

Here's the rub "soulja boy," apparently nobody really cares about your career because a buried article on TMZ is all you are going to see on this. If a real celebrity had done the same thing, everyone would have covered it. :-)

Brandon

This isn't "Soulja Boy's" first racist rant.

In 2009 he did the same thing on Twitter.

Soulja Boy Tell Em has reportedly inked a Twitter post, which appears to have since been removed, that used racist language to call out the media's negative portrayal of him.

SOULJA BOY PUBLISHES RACIST TWITTER RANT, "THESE CRACKERS DON'T KNOW WHO THE F*CK I REALLY AM!!!"
THURSDAY, JUL 2, 2009

I love J3ws

Let's not forget that this isn't the first time this guy has said racist things about white people: http://www.rapbasement.com/soulja-boy/070209-rapper-soulja-boy-writes-racist-comments-on-his-twitter-then-later-removes-thanks-to-tyrese.html

It's really sad that people let him off the hook constantly. He's obviously a hateful person, and he should get called out for being the racist clown that he is.

kayla

I am not a racist,so don't take this comment the wrong way, but I am sick and tired with this double standard... the second a white perons says some racial about a black person, the whole wrold jumps on them, and no blieves that it might have been poor judgement, or they got hacked... but when A black person does it to a white person, It's okay... I take being called "cracka" and "white trash" and a Long list of other names just as offensivly as a black person would take the "N" word... STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR RACISM..

Spaceyinla

What gets me is the 1900 people that 'LIKED' that comment. pretty pathetic. and people wonder why "we all" can't get along. hmm..maybe its because of the ignorance?

lord flashheart

all 'whites' need boycot thi*****er , he's just a racist

Ben

I Was HACKED

lol that's what Wiener said

Rex

Yeah - right.

Slim

Looks like 1,230 of your fans are racist too!!

rayrayy MF

oooooooook all u ppl that sayin he a untalented thuqq, really?? sdfu if u dont no nun abt soulja cuhhz he anit an un-talented thug, obviously he talented if he makin millions and u anit. Soooo if u dont even no him err nuthin, shutup n dont leave a comment cuz u piss ppl off that do.

Anonymous527496