Street Artist Shepard Fairey's Secrets Exposed!

6/14/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Legendary street artist Shepard Fairey -- the guy behind the Obama "Hope" poster -- nearly had his trade secrets revealed ... by his wife!! You GOTTA SEE his reaction to Mrs. Fairey's loose lips.061311_TV_shepard_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Whoa...close one!

jenk

woah. what a creep.

kitnplayn

Dump that creep.

dimes

What a douche.

MissAnn

Well for the most part I bet this is a normal couple, meaning they are not going to kiss ass and pretend to be cordial just because a camera is in their face. So if he wanted to get onto her for opening her mouth when she shouldn't then so what. Not everyone is as fake as the celebretards you normally interview.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Maybe a Prick?

Bren

Very disrespectful !!Wat a #$!@$@ !!

Tek

Typical liberal douche.

Angie Diego

I saw all his copy-cat "ideas" such as a pepsi logo poster to hypnotize people to vote for him. I'm surprised he didnt change his name to George Washington to get more votes too. He is all about trying to play up to whoever he wants to like him at the time...

MikeD

He loooks like a koook feeding his fat mouth, thinking of himself, cramming B&^)&^# TO his Wife's face. And anyone notice how embarrassed she was..AND it looks to me by her actions he's done this before. I hate it when American guys use their ASIAN wifes as tools.. and then DUMPS on them in front of the Camera! He's thinkin' he can get away with a lot having an Asian wife who (he thinks) Snaps to every Command he utters. Yes.. a proper name is J E R K ! IF Anyone disagrees with my Opinion re 'asian', or approves.. let me (us) know here. :)

Maybell

Wow he is a complete *******! I feel so sorry she married him. I hope there are no kids involved. Ditch the guy!!! She's way to pretty for him anyways he looks like an erratic pink pig.

Brooke

That's the kind of thing my ex would have done to me. I really feel for her.

josh

he is not being a douche...watch the do***entary "exit through the gift shop"...it explains the history of how Obey, Banksy and the horrible Mr. Brainwash came to be..you also dont want to admit to putting up street art on camera for the police to see..he has already gone to jail enough times for that

who cares

I sense a divorce in the short term future

james121515

I don't understand exactly what she did that was so bad. Did she almost expose the fact that he doesn't always go out and do the artwork all by himself or something? Please explain.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments