Jennifer Lopez

I Might Not Return to 'Idol'

6/15/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just when "American Idol" seemed stable again ... Jennifer Lopez has announced she's "on the fence" about returning to the show next season ... because she's just so damn busy.

0615_jlo_BN_Getty_01

J.Lo explained the whole thing to BBC Radio -- saying, "I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very on the fence about it."

Lopez added -- "I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year."

One of those "other things" J.Lo is working on is her OWN singing competition show with hubby Marc Anthony -- called "Que 'Viva!: The Chosen". The show will focus on undiscovered vocal talent in Latin America.

FYI -- J.Lo reportedly made $12 MILLION for her role as a judge on AI this season.
0615_lopez_idol_footer

Karen

Bring in Shania Twain! She was great as a guest judge for auditions.

Sky

She's only busy due to her exposure on AI...ingrate! Her image and career was fading prior to AI. She'll see how fast people will turn on her...not a good idea JLO!

Kathy

What? Does she want everyone to beg her to stay? Poor JLo--Can't decide.

alyx

Trump got it right. Got lots of Money and introduced herself to the public again....another user. I guess AI can be useful for those who need to get back in spotlight.

No Surprise

If I were JLO, I would continue my mark on AI and raise my twins so that they will have a good life instead of worrying about business deals. Losers, only thinking about money and fame.

peter

Nice 1 Jen! Idol is the only reason you've got any media attention in the past 5 years... Just take it for granted and fade back into obscurity... You're new single was awful, btw.

Googie

Thanks American Idol for paying her to boost her sagging career. I'm tired of seeing her on so many TV commercials, magazines & TV talks shows. Riding her coattails is the dead fly, Marc Anthony. Now she's stealing the concept. I did no*****ch American Idol this year because she was on.

Erika

I can care less, I just want to say thank you to Harvey. We got a rescue puppy, and Harvey was always talking about it. She is a joy and my first puppy. Thank you soo much.

tony

who cares.. eat **** .. n die

erin

They put her back on the radar, she is stupid if she doesnt stay.

Sue

Reading between lines..... I want more money to come back.....

jack

she sucks anyways

HumanNature

AI JUST GOT "PLAYED" BY J.LO!!!

DO ANYONE REALIZE HOW HUGE THE HISPANIC MARKET IS?????

BRILLIANT MOVE!!!!

sweetie

Jennifer got that title most beautiful person. and she should not have. she ready to move on to other things because she got that title..personally i don't think she is beautiful at all considering the drama that followed her (1st ex hubby)she cheated on heer 2nd hubby with Ben A. and People magazine name her the most beautiful..you have got to be kiddin me. havent seen AI since she has been on there as a judge. got into the music business with P Diddy, and the only credit she gave him was a blow***!!!

themare

Good. Don't. Then watch your career tank again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments