Tracy Morgan

'Hey, Homeless

Gay Teens ...'

6/17/2011 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan put on his serious face today in NY -- to meet with some homeless gay teens and victims of anti-gay violence -- in an effort to educate himself after his recent homophobic comedy act.

0617_tracy_morgan_glaad_bn

During the meeting -- organized by GLAAD -- Morgan spoke with two young gay people, Jayden Love and Raciel Castillo (pictured above, to the right of Morgan), who were forced to live on the streets after they were shunned by their families.

Afterward, Jayden and Raciel said, "We really appreciate that we were able to meet with Tracy Morgan ... We hope that our stories have the power to change not only Tracy's perspective, but those of any parent who may be struggling with accepting their child."

Tracy plans to go to Tennessee next week (the site of his homophobic performance) to apologize to the people he offended and to meet with the Tennessee Equality Project and local advocates.

noneofyourbusiness

For all of you who say being "gay" is a choice... do you really think they just woke up one day and was like "Gee, I think I want another man to stick his d^ck in my azz. No, I don't think so. And that is NOT what being gay is really all about. There are plenty of hetro married couples that have not had sex or slept in the same room for YEARS. Hmmmmmmm. Sex should NOT define a relationship or marriage. It's an important part-but not at the core of a happy relationship.

Stallone

i tottaly agree with JCHANCEY ..why should we care an feel sympathetic for homos , the Satan children ,KNowbody in this world is born gay or has gay genetics, God forbid it or said it was a sin in the Quaran , an bible so why should us normal ppl approve gay rights , "!!!BAN GAY MARRIAGE!!" ( But not for women im cool with that ;)

Tommy

This is the worst case of "OOops I said what I think" and now I'm doing whatever it takes not to loose my good job.. Get real.

bhappy

jchancey, you have got to be the most ignorant person on here. Really?? Straight parades?? Every parade besides the Gay Pride Parades (Macy's, St Patrick's, Rose Parade, etc) are straight parades. They don't allow gays. That would be like back in the 60's when black ppl fought for equal rights & some dumb, ignorant ass would say "why aren't there any white parades?" And straight ppl are far from normal. They are the ones committing the most heinous crimes (serial killers, kidnappers, rapists, etc). That's not normal but I guess in your ignorant eyes it is. Our country has gone to hell because of narrow minded ppl like you.

Marie

Monieca 8 hours ago
This is so embarrassing! Look at this Brother with that Crap on his head! What has gotten into these Black Men thinking its ok to be GAY????

I can see after reading your comment that you are dumb and it's so embarrassing. Not all black men are heterosexuals. Some are gays and some are bisexuals and they too deserve respect from society.

noneofyourbusiness

I find it interesting that white people get accused all the time of being racist. I have found that black people are the most homophobic. No one cares about the cause unless they have some stake in it. You care about equal rights for all or you don't.

Ganndorf

If gay people can take a **** in the ass they can take a joke. Ooops, did I offend anyone?

Vic Bailey

When you don't cull the herd this is what happens, a bunch of cry babbies that want to have everybody just like them. In real life and nature the culls ane NOT allowed to breed, to bad we have forgot the basics of life. Let these cry babbies go to a country that really hates gays, they would come back here and be glad that they don't have to hide for their life. Less crying and more working. We have a gay president and half of his Regime are gay, that's is why the country is so screwed up. They act like we are the outsiders, WRONG. Semper Fi.

Smallz LOS

Maybe if Tracy Morgan was FUNNY then nobody wouldve been offended by what he said.

Brandon

Ya'll do understand that Harvey Levin, the owner of TMZ is gay, right? You people doing too much right now... And somebody explain to me what a "gay lifestyle" is... Dumbest ish i've ever heard in life.

give me a break

tracy doesn't have to apologize for a JOKE! some didnt find it funny and some did, that's what happens when you are constantly pushing to be funny/edgy. i have gay friends who thought it was funny! With all the crazy nonsense tracy says and does, this is what crybabies pick up on? keep the funny coming tracy and don't apologize for ****.

Rick

Is it just me? Or does tracy look like he just wants to smack the wig off homeboy....(or homegirl?) lmao

chuck

GAY IS NOT A CHOICE IT IS SOMETHING YOUR BORN WITH WHEN YOUR FAMILY KEEPS YOU AWAY FROM THE OPISIT SEX GROWING UP YOU GET CONFUSED AS TO WHAT YOU SEX LIFE SHOULD BE AND IT ALSO IS THE WAY YOUR RAISED AND BRAUGHT UP.I MY SELF AM NOT GAY BUT I ALSO HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAYS BUT I HAVE DONE SOOME PSYCHOLOGICAL REASURCH AND DAYS OF READING TO FIGURE OUT THE CORRELATION THAT STARTED THE INCREASE OF SAME SEX SUCIETY.AND IT ALL STARTS WITH THE PARENTS

Syren

I'm fine with a homosexual getting some mild offense from certain acts. I am because I'm a *** myself, but the prospect that we are expecting integrity from Tracy Morgan is just ******* silly. I don't go to a Tracy Morgan show when I want enlightening and insightful dialog, I go when I want to hear some straight up *****rdly ****. This isn't some stint like when Kramer started screaming ******, this is his persona, he's supposed to be a dumb ignorant black man. That's why we love him.

Rio(312)

This gay bull**** has gone to far ,letting them get married ect .They take religion out of schools and have antigay commercails WTF is or world coming to???? And now hes gota fake the funk for some **** whos running things SHM Cuz some **** are makn a stink .I thimk tracy said it the best in his stand up ****IF YOU CAN TAKE A **** YOU CAN TAKE A JOKE****LMAO Well for them i guess it hurts worse on the outside