Mel Gibson's GF -- The Nipple Tape Bondage Pics

6/21/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's old girlfriend liked to tape other people ... his new girlfriend likes to tape herself -- and TMZ has the leatherbound pics to prove it.

0620_bondage_Launch
Wearing nothing but black lingerie, black face-paint and black nipple tape, Stella Mouzi was photographed during a gothic fetish performance back in 2010 -- sharing the stage with another young woman who calls herself "Whippy."

Enjoy.

Anon

I don't know Oksana but she was with him three years and he wasn't wearing condoms. I don't care if Stella here performs live sex acts in the windows of Amsterdam, I just remember all those interviews Mel gave saying the Pope was not being Catholic enough so he had to start his own church where women have to cover their heads. Sounds like that church is a pure tax haven and his religious movie was a very lucrative money play.

yo

This is Mel alone doing the same crap that Mel alone has always done.

Team Mel shove it up your sicko arses, go dig a deeper hole.

Utterly pathetic how they lick Mel's feet.

Team Mel go to Hell!

azlee

I can see how you would think that Anon. God is in the church so I think he will handle it by himself and judge it accordingly. I think Mel did a good thing in starting something that many were wishing for, one man doesn't make a whole church. I am sure they have a setup there that he doesn't run the total thing.

Again, he is human and we are just shown pictures, we don't know what is going on.....so I hold my judgement on hold (like I should judge! lol).

Media can twist a story big time and we all know it.

Curious

azlee -
I had the blessing to have a mother who worked for Pan American airlines and all the lovely travel benefits on top of family in Europe. I learned early that social values and mores are relative, not absolute.

Even here in the States we have various opinions, like your gay friend and his partner. Gay marriage is a hot button topic to many while others can't understand the problem.

LOL, she probably will use it in court. I wonder if we'll be seeing lawyer number whateverthehell soon.

azlee

OHHH GOOD point August!! great point!

maya

Yeah, Yo, We love Mel Gibson and the more you bash him the more we love him. It's a fight between good and evil and Mel Gibson sure as hell is not the evil one.

Maya 28

azlee

actually I wish yo would just do a conversation one day and discuss it and not do swipes that make no sense most of the time.

I can dream.

yo

Mel sure is the evil one.

Team Mel is not just evil but sicko.

Team Mel go to Hell!

Mel is already going fast.

Shame on you Team Mel! Deep deep deep shame. But you already know that.

Belinda

yo ... back at you!

What time is your shift up?

Curious

Sam -
Hugs back at ya!

As MAC said, it really isn't a big hairy deal. Miss Stella will be going back to Greece soon and that ends that bit of drama.

Confused -
Hiya:)
I haven't lost focus, I'm still firmly on Lucia's corner and have viewed this latest bit of sensationalism as how it will affect the upcoming custody/support proceeding.
If Judge Gordon didn't strip Miss Oksana of custody for keeping a convicted felon around, I highly doubt he'll do anything drastic over three dates with a fetish model who is going back to Greece in a few weeks.

pkayh

azlee24 minutes ago

I listened to a bit of live and had to giggle at Harvey with asking where in the bible does it say you can't be with someone with this life style. He had a good point and I think sometimes we tend to be holier then thou in our thinking....howbeit, I do think it falls into the categories of lust. I did laugh though, but we do put God in a box and tell people what he thinks and feels.

Anon, remember most of what Ox did was like an acting job but in the disquise of a setup. That woman knew exactly what she was doing and saying and how to format it.
____________________

Actually @azlee and Harvey, there are verses throughout the Bible on the subject. Just read the book of Proverbs.

Curious

August
Agreeing with azlee, excellent point.

How did Kim K get big? Wasn't it a sex tape? Pari******on? What brought public interest back to Pamela Anderson? Oh aye, another sex tape.

Most folks had little interest in the Ahnold as governor of CA. But what has riveted their attention now? He had sex and a love child with his housekeeper.

Can anyone actually recall anything Weiner did in the Senate as a politician? Besides his constituents, had anyone ever heard of him before? Everyone knows about him now though.

Curious

Dang filters. Censored bit in my last post is

Paris . . . . Hilton.

azlee

pkayh, you are right. It is the old testament, and fortunately the death and rise of Christ can cleanse us as we fail in our lives instead of the old way of having to die in our own blood or kill animals as sacrifices. But this isn't a forum for bible study. You are right though.

I just giggled at how some people see it, as harvey did. His staff was appalled I think, but I laughed to myself in a way as I once again realize that we humans tend to judge and tell God how to judge.

I hope I am saying this where it is understandable.

Curious

what the heck is wrong with s..h..i..l..t? Is that a bad word that it had to be blanked out?