Ryan Dunn -- Autopsy Underway

6/20/2011 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Chester County Coroner is currently conducting an autopsy on Ryan Dunn ... to determine, among other things, if alcohol played a role in the "Jackass" star's death.

Ryan Dunn Cause of Death
In addition, we're told the coroner is performing an autopsy on Ryan's unidentified passenger -- who was also killed in the fatal car crash this morning.

As we previously reported, friends claim Ryan had upwards of six drinks before getting behind the wheel ... and driving off a Pennsylvania highway.

So far, no word on when toxicology results will be released.

halofixer

Two words: Natural Selection

SLOSteve

Hopefully the other guys will wake up. I jus*****ched Jackass 3.5 and Dave England obviously has an alcohol problem. If Steve-O hadn't had the intervention, he'd probably not be here today either. Maybe this will chill Bam out a bit too.

fix_porches

..let me start with saying I'm sorry for the driver, the passenger, - but who is holding what's left from the nicest automobile on earth? call 1 800 SZA-ISEE

Me

They still haven't identified his friend?

No Name

Zac Hartwell was the passenger who died with Ryan. He was a good friend, participated in the films with the Jackass crew and was a bouncer at a local bar. Both good guys who will be very missed around town. West Chester is in mourning.

kitnplayn

Hey kids.....what's the message here? That's right.....don't be a jackazz.

christian

@Roger - The passenger would have been fully aware of Dunn's state, It's not like the passenger was mentally challenged and unable to make his own choice - If anything the passenger should have took the keys. More shame on the passenger. My friends take my keys off me... and I ain't famous.

Getting paid for being stupid?? look at your government (AKA a bunch of people who have everything and do nothing and make a whole generation of people poor), not a bunch of guys who made something from nothing and got a whole generation of people to laugh till they pissed their pants.

Plus if you dislike this "stupidity" so much, how come you know so much about it?

And the opposite, being a thoughtful genius, that would be preferable to you?? - Einstein discovered the power of the atom.. Hiroshima, Fukushima, Chernobyl. Genius kills as well as stupidity, only it kills in millions and lasts forever.

Hire a driver?? - Princess Diana was killed by a hired driver.

WTF is a MENTAL PERSONALITY? - I think you mean anyone who has neurons that actually fire in sequence, let themselves go with the flow and try exciting things - not just randomly like yours and be a LIMP-****ED Control freak.
---

At least he was out enjoying himself and not sat at home bitching about things and failing to perform for his missus. Peace out

GRIMLOCK

@ christian : Hire a driver?? - Princess Diana was killed by a hired driver.

yeah she was, the driver also had cocaine in his system, why didn't you mention that?

NikiNyx

Yeah i love how some of you are poking fun, or saying things like oh well,he deserved it etc. If your best friend/parents/sibling whatever had been killed by drinking and driving, you would be devastated. Dont say oh they would never blah blah, **** happens. Instead of saying this stupid **** over a computer, go run your mouths to his family and friends, yeah you wouldnt.

Kifferslady

Not being of the younger generation, I have to admit that I didn't know who Ryan Dunn was. I've read some of the comments here and I'm ashamed of some of you. Being so harsh when 2 people have just died. Does it really matter how it happened? Two people lost their lives and that obviously effects ALL of their friends and family. Have some respect. Their friends and family have got to be hurting so much right now. How would you feel if people were talking so poorly about YOUR recently deceased loved one? Is there no compassion left in this world??

Jenniforton

very bad it is ...

CrisDizzle

Wouldn't be surprise if they find a "remote control toy car" in his rectum!

Dede from Long Beach

R.I.P. Ryan and freind. All of you idiots that are talking crap about these two souls are stupid. I didn't know Ryan personally, but damn, you stupid people are really disrespectful. What the hell man? Where's the compassion for all Ryans' family and friends who are hurting soooo bad right now? You're dumb, just dumb! Oh, I have a point...hmmmm...who gives a rats' ass about your point. We're human..we make mistakes..oh, I forgot..you are perfect. Damn, that pisses me off! Love to Ryan, Bam and freinds and family..All Love. -Dede

Chaps

The lead jackass has to make an example for all the jr. jackasses.

Rob