Sean Kingston: 'I'm Feeling A LOT Better!'

6/20/2011 7:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since he was critically injured in a jet ski crash, Sean Kingston has released a photo of himself on Twitter ... along with a message -- "Feeling alot better!"

0620_sean_kingston_twitpic_BN

Kingston added, "GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!”

The "Beautiful Girls" singer's been getting round-the-clock treatment in Miami since the jet ski crash last month.

K.Y.

Isnt that hospital equipment on the left side of the photo, and isn't that stale hospital room artwork over there on the right? You sure he was released, even if based on this photo??

J-Dub

Look at the picture again. Looks like a hospital room to me!

miss tia

definitely looks like a hospital room still....glad he is doing better.....

NightOwl

SHE looks pretty.

jimmy d

"GOD IS GREAT???" Well, why did you crash into a pole in the first place then? I love how all these ignorant and poor people say God is great God is great, blah blah blah. What about the guy who fished you out of the water? What about the whore who was with you who isn't pressing charges for negligence? What about the doctors and nurses who saved your life? I sort of can't blame you (since you are black and Jesus is the last great remnant of slavery) but whatever...I'm glad you are OK.

morgan

Um...that is a hospital room TMZ. Ya might wanta check again.

Julia

seems all of the readers are more in touch with things than the TMZ staff. You can clearly see hospital equipment in the background. Seriously Check your stuff before putting it out there mmmk, THANKS.

Mary B.

Based on what photo? That looks like a hospital room.

techdevil

If he's been released from the hospital, than he should be in jail.

Heather

The equipment on the wall is a suction regulator. usually used when a person has a chest tube, etc. You can see it isn't hooked up to anything at the moment. You can also see the respiratory therapy bag hanging to the left. Hold hand held nebulizer equipment would be my bet. Obviously still in the hospital,just not ICU anymore.

mannequin

Good news! Glad to hear Sean's doing much better.

rainbow4321

Um, that is suction equipment on the wall over his shoulder. He is still in the hospital.

sarah

pretty sure he is still in the hospital...the rooms in our hospitals down here in south florida are just that pimptastic.

ClevelandGirl

lol, everyone else has said exactly what i was going to say- he is still in the hospital :-p I don't want to know what the writer's room likes if this looks like home :)

LR

Really- can I write for TMZ? If this is a paid gig- I'd like to sign up. I can spell, use proper grammar, and can see that this is a hospital room! Therefore, I am light years ahead of most of your staff. I seriously hope these people aren't paid more than minimum wage. Does TMZ use bad writers in much the same way that TV seems to be gravitating towards using ugly kids? You know, to make the rest of us feel better? If so, it's not working. It just saddens me to think that these folks are paid to do something they clearly can't, do a half-assed job, and poorly reflect on intelligence in the United States. I mean, isn't it un-American to kick us while we're already down like that? Why not periodically include a math and science column written by a mongoose? That would be more enjoyable, we would know they weren't getting paid, and it wouldn't be nearly as insulting to your readers!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments