Sean Kingston: 'I'm Feeling A LOT Better!'

6/20/2011 7:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since he was critically injured in a jet ski crash, Sean Kingston has released a photo of himself on Twitter ... along with a message -- "Feeling alot better!"

0620_sean_kingston_twitpic_BN

Kingston added, "GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!”

The "Beautiful Girls" singer's been getting round-the-clock treatment in Miami since the jet ski crash last month.

APRIL

Well I'm no Sean Kingston fan, but I am pleased to see he's up and about and feeling better. He looks like he's lost some weight too.

Jasmine

I hate it when celebs are careless. Why was he riding in a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation area in the first place? And God has nothing to do with him being alive. Good people who saved him are the people he should thank. Screw these people!

Dave G

and who is this guy and why do people care????

buck

Happy u r ok, now take your fat axs and go get some education.

saywhat?

Glad he is on the road to recovery. Good dude!!

AJ

Get well, Sean. Keep making kick a** music!!!

mathias

Somebody call 9 1 1 !!! baw hahaha

Celeb Gossip Addict

Glad to see he is on the mend. The hospital stay has jump started some much needed weight loss that I hope he keeps up. He's actually a good looking dude. Couldn't see that under the fat.

xtian63

can God take him instead of Ryan Dunn? Please?

dont worry about it

wow people are slow it says he released a photo not he was was released from the hospital learn how to read people

Kelly

I'm glad Sean's gonna pull through! I doubt that he doesn't appreciate & wana thank tha people that helped as well. It's not like he's being mean or something. I dunnno, these comments r pretty brutal, I needa stay off tha internet, it's kinda depressing. And @don'tworryaboutit..ahhh! I know right! I thought I was missin somethin. I'm thinkin, r people literally flipping out ova somethin they misread? Yes indeed that's correct.

jmal

Good to hear, now lose some weight, slob!

PT

DUH!!!! Obviously it was done BEFORE he was discharged. Story is accurate.

Aida

Wow, did any of the people who commented on this photo pass reading comprehension in grade school? It says that Sean Kingston released A PHOTO of himself on twitter NOT that he was released from the hospital. On that note...I am glad that you are feeling better Sean, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Wow

What retards...its really sad to read the comments of such warped minds. The photo was obviously taken on the day of his release more than likely before he departed from the hospital. FYI,I know him personally and he is home "THANK GOD" in spite of your beliefs.If it wasn't for God he wouldn't have received all the great treatment from doctors and that the passenger wasn't injured...so I guess it would be wise for him to praise God no matter what race he is.

Wow, the world of people we must live amongst is really sad! Let the world tell it I guess M-dot Finley wasn't released from the hospital either...hmmmmm you think I could have been the passenger in the car when he left the hospital. Go figure!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3