George Clooney and Elisabetta -- IT'S OVER!!!!

6/22/2011 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was only a matter of time ... but professional playboy George Clooney is finally moving on from his super-hot Italian GF of two years Elisabetta Canalis ... and her UNBELIEVABLE physique.

George Clooney

The former couple just released a joint statement -- "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy."

Who's next????

0622_clooney_footer

JJ

I guess her a$$ started to sag.

Smarter Human

Even a perfect a$$ produces a lot of smelly sh[t!

Smarter Human

Even a perfect a$$ produces a lot of smelly *****e!

RealityBites

Don't care if he is or isn't gay, don't care if he is or isn't with someone, why do they always have to make such a big freaking deal when they break up with someone? Who the heck cares? Just move on....geez!

Ronald RayGun

Time to move on after living in horse face heaven for a while!

fran

we all seen this coming when she started talking marriage...

Different Rules Apply

George is honest about not wanting to settle down - she pushed the envelope and he pushed it back. She has the right to want a commitment and possibly a family. I see him as forthcoming with who he is, so good for him. Bad for the women that fall in love with him though. He doesn't appear to be a cheater, just a free spirit - there's a difference when the truth is told. Take a lesson boys - he may be a player, but doesn't rip the hearts out of women by lying to them.

Black Becky

i think he is gay and i never saw his appeal. he is ugly as hell to me and his movies suck.

ihatestupidpeople

He should just Come Out already This isn't the 1950's. He can stop playing Rock Hudson ... I am NOT trying to be a
smart %&$# I believe it to be true

flurmf

I told you all that Clooney is gay.

No comment

George and Leo live the life. They date beautiful women with great bodies, after a few years they trade them in for a younger, more fit, more beautiful women. I am thinking they must be neutered, as none of their women accidently get pregnant.

able_walker

She's a very Hot Girl....Just sayin.

steven katona

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
you two should have went into healthcare then sugar! your both in the wrong industry to be makin statements like that! where the hell is tmz to crack this nut wide open?!!! eh TMZ? there's the trigger! you tellin me tmz's wannabe reporters can't get a scoop from that hottie! who's pickin apart what i just wrote? what you gonna do when i start slamming TMZ for their lackluster efforts to find the dirt on what the hell happened. you want a mystery? you got one! TMZ better get on it! your reporters all suck that's why you got no story. i'll tell you right now that italian hottie is on my bucket list. boo yeah she's on my bucket list eh clooney? she's a hottie! clooney too!@ hahahahahahaha that biatch! eh george? you got some dirty laundry? fans wanna know! who's in the closet TMZ!? it aint me ya wannabe's. i've embraced the unknown uknowns in my world of uncertainty now i wanna know why they broke up! gay love triangle? you tell me! either the hottie makes a public statement or i start speculating...you want 'scenarios' of why they broke up? i do. lets make a movie. george. either you comply with your fanbase otherwise feel the sting of the mainstream media hounds. i can type all day on tmz george. i'm disabled. sue me george. i'm head injured. money don't matter to guys like us. we're fundamentalist bloggers from the internet land. we're the disable online superheroes from the long lost tribes of abraham. now we bare witness to the disolvement of this union and the public demands to know why! its ok to be bi george. try having an open relationship and keep those communicative channels open. we do this cause we all give a damn george! xox

kIM

I'm next!!! haha. Hell, at least he is honest and tells women they have no chance in hell of marrying him.

aa915

Somehow I doubt it's all *that* painful. He'll find another pretty piece of arm candy for the next year or so, she'll find another rich boyfriend, and we'll all move on.