Hit & Run Crash -- WORST PEOPLE EVER

6/24/2011 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a look at the scum that mowed down an innocent man in their car, and just causally left without bothering to see the carnage they caused.

The crash occurred in Philadelphia June 9, outside a 7-11.

We're told the victim is laid up in the hospital with a leg injury.  The driver is Wilaisha Rankins.  There's an arrest warrant out for her.  The passenger turned herself into police.

If you know where the driver is, call the Yeadon PD.  We'll definitely give you a TMZ t-shirt and a mug.

lol @ the dude rolling out the back door after the accident, he's done that before

carla

Shay don't care what you think!
@Carla

Get a life lady and educate yourself, because you are a racist pig! No matter what the color is, this type of person needs to be locked up in jail and never released. You have crazy and dumb people from all race. Another thing Carla, some white people, Asian, and etc. have some freaked up ghetto names as well. Get a life Ms. and stop making stupid a.. comments.

ihatestupidpeople 3 minutes ago

Posted by :

carla 4 hours ago

Maybe not, Carla, but there was a former Secretary of State named Condoleeza. (Yes, you are a MORON)

Sorry, white and Asian people do not have ghetto names. Try again. Same with Condoleeza. Truth hurts sometimes...sorry, that is not my fault. My kids have normal names. I quoted the post I did to prove a point. If you use certain names, you will be labeled before you even meet someone.

Whatever. To the children of the outraged...yes, I'll have fries with that *sigh*.

sherrymurph

kinda brings back memories of RYANN DUNN! (sick joke sorry)
But it was very rude-sick on the girl that got out of car not to check on person that got hit! Just cuz she turned herself in makes this behavior ok? She should get same punishment as black ass bimbo that hit him- her to walk away like that -totally uncalled for- if she got out to help victim-whole different story!
But not the case! Sad!hope they have no little ones!!!!!!!
Hope the guy didn't get to banged up! My prayers comin' to tonite!

LMAO4ever

You'd think the passenger would have some idea where to find the driver. Sounds fishy to me.

Reality

@Janar- Thank you. I know some reallllll ****ty white people too, so I do see both sides of the fence. I am only pointing out what some people aren't saying. And you're right, I don't think most blacks are like these two bad examples in the video. I just hate that a human being would just so calously walk over another in need of medical attention. Cheers mate

LR

Carla-

I'm white and have some white family members who named their white children some crazy ****; They add apostrophes and unnecessary capital letters in the middle for no good reason. I see this a lot with young, single, white women. So, yeah, white people do it, too. Not to mention the stupid trendy names like Jaden, Kayden, Brayden, Hayden, and any other variation thereof- or the names white celebrities give their kids, Jett, Pilot Inspektor, Apple, Zuma, Mowgli, and on and on and on...

randomnone

this made me cry. trailer trash

Jen

Normally don't post, but wow that’s crazy. First, the car was already parked in a parking space. The car backed out of the space and then drove forward like the driver was going to park in another parking space….hitting the guy.
What’s up with the passengers of the car? The girl in front seat just gets out and walks away like nothing has happen. I guess the drive didn’t give enough time for the guy in the back to get out. He had to roll out of the car. He just walks away with a wtf look.

sherrymurph

damn sharon lighten up-did i not say i don't care about their color-white trash was too damn good for these 3 to be called-the n word is plp like this came about-pure ignorance!wHICH BY THE WAY HAS NO COLOR! educate yourself!

Eric

To Chuck Affleck...ur an idiot! The guy that died in Ryan Dunn's car accident knew what he was getting into when he got into a car with somebody who drank. He obviously wasn't too damn concerned otherwise he would have taken a Taxi. Ryan Dunn is not a murderer. I'm a fan of his yeah, but he is an idiot for doing what he did, and he paid for his mistake with his life, and the stupid friend who got in the car with him. The friend could have stopped him. So he was just as dumb.

sherrymurph

Sharon-I do agree with you there-white plp do commit numerous crimes-just not put in news like black crime-if it was-whites and blacks would be even!

sherrymurph

LR-are you gonna beok now?

Shay don't care what you think!

Carla said,
"Is that really what you want for your children? How about giving J'Quan a fair shot at life and naming him just plain John or James? Why is it so important to sound like a thug? What do you get from that? A living wage certainly isn't among the choices."

I had to..... First of all if J'Quan wants a fair shot at a job , he should do what is required to obtain it. Names don't have a darn thing to do with it, its all about the individual and his/her experience, references and so on. I see a lot of s*** bags everyday of all colors. In this world today, anything goes no matter what the race is. It all boils down to the person and their morals. Instead of degrading another race, you should be praying for them and your race as well. As a matter of information, pray for all. Also, for the person who said food stamps, medicaid blah blah blah..... There are just as many whites and mexicans on welfare. Again Carla do your real research on crimes and how they first originated. Lets go way back to the bibilical days. Adam/Eve were white according to Anglo's teaching? Ok, Eve committed a crime once she took a bite from that apple and lied to God about it. Again what color was Eve? White..... Next, look at all of the crimes that were committed in the bible. What race committed the majority of those? Then what race of people, who are more closely related to white killed Jesus? Next, lets just travel back to the early days, you know when the Indians called U.S. their home. The Anglo's lied, tricked and then murdered their families including children. Then you have Jeffery Dalmer, Ted Bundy, Charles M., The lady who drove her children off into the lake and the list goes on and on. So what I am trying to say is we all come short and have all sinned. Associating crimes with skin color don't solve the problem. People of all colors have committed crimes and will continue to do so until this world ends. Stop with your racist remarks, because that don't solve nothing. Don't reply back cause I won't be checking. I just wanted to get this out.

Tricilla

Trashy not classy idiot women gets out of the car and walks away like nothing happend!!Omg!Such a sick loser, this was a poor mans life. Oh please shower him with $$$ he needs to recover. What is wrong with these Nutbag drivers of today???

Tricilla

@ Muse1010 I soo agree w/u there!! Right On! Its not a racist act.. Its a stupid act and affecting a poor guys life.. Danger can happen to just anyone anywhere anytime...