Lindsay Lohan -- Let The Alcohol Flow

6/23/2011 7:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos showing the party scene inside Lindsay Lohan's Venice, CA loft -- including an open bottle of wine -- despite Lohan's declaration that her pad is booze-free.

0623_lilo_wine_bottle_EX

The photo of the open wine bottle was taken on June 9 -- 3 days before Lohan had a bunch of friends over for a rooftop BBQ.

Lohan told various media outlets there was no alcohol at the BBQ -- and insisted she's been 100% sober -- but she tested positive for booze during a urine test on either the 12th or the 13th.

0623_lilo_apt_asset2

The dirty test is the reason Lohan was ordered to appear in court today ... and Lohan has some serious 'splaining to do, because she recently told a magazine, "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life."

Pants on fire?

tmz-top-comments-banner
Sarah Sarah

Lindsay needs to get some new friends, or be alone if that's what it takes to get herself back on track. I agree, she should go to jail. This "house arrest" thing is a joke. She's obviously not taking it seriously. She thinks she's at camp.

Paulie Paulie

Oh Lindsaaaay, why keep sabatoging yourself like this? I had hope for you but now it's gone, good riddance and don't try to bull**** us anymore about turning your life around...you don't want to, you enjoy the party life and it's costing you everything, see ya at drive thru taco bell window!

David Jong David Jong

Disappointing to see Lindsay in trouble again. I really thought she would be able to stay out of trouble this time. Can you have food delivered in jail?

tmz-top-comments-banner
Sarah Sarah

Paulie Paulie

David Jong David Jong

Scott Scott

Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars go directly to jail.

jmcks jmcks

Unfortunately, she's doesn't 'get it'. As long as people enable her to do what she wants, she never will~she may not anyway. ~and I've been in recovery for 16 years, so I know.

texasknight1 texasknight1

this is just pititful.. she allows her "friends" to come over and they set her up to fail. waving a wine bottle in her face. they even took pics of it.. lindsey why do you hang with these people??

helen

judge must be afraid of her or she'd be locked up for more than a few days

Kari

Lindsay lies, drinks? Can't be true! But--she just needs rehab--not jail, according to her equally dysfunctional father.

Good riddance!

She had better stay out of Texas. I heard they execute the retarded there.

Chickeeta

Where did these pics come from anyway? Maybe her 'friends' took them to make a few bucks on the side. Nice crowd she's hangin with.

It pisses me off too what a beautiful house she has and it's decorated like a frickin dormroom.

cjs

I'll love you forever, The checks in the mail, No really it's the BIGGEST I've ever seen, and the number one LIE ..

"Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life."

jen

wtf is that 2nd picture for....2 guys with sunglasses??? someone please explain...you know she HAD to drink and get caught, she needed to get back on tmz....

Disgusted

TMZ, this is a non story. The story is how 1 muslim defeated America from within in less than 4 years. Economy down the drain and you think the story is some chick with addictions.

Johnny

Actually an empty bottle of wine and a cell phone does not prove a thing.BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THE STUPID **** FAILED A TEST? HOW STUPID IS THIS BROAD? SHE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR MAKING A JOKE OUT OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM,MORE THAN WHAT IT ALREADY IS. AND HER DUMB ASS FATHER SAYS SHE NEEDS REHAB! HELLO IDIOT SHE WENT TO REHAB AND COULD NOT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT, SHE SKIPPED OUT AT NIGHT THEN CAME BACK IN AND LISTENED TO THAT DUMB ASS EX OF YOURS "OH BABY YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THOSE TESTS". THEY WERE REQUIRED BY LAW DUMMY. WHAT THE COURTS SHOULD DO IS LOCK ALL 3 OF THESE IDIOTS FOR ABOUT A YEAR WITH NO EARLY OUT.

A

They should lock Lindsay Lohan up with Casey Anthony. Two of the world's greatest liars...throw away the key. Let them lie each other to death...

Ghost Rider

To the Gallows with the mermaid already!

jmcks

~and I've been in recovery for 16 years, so I know.

Lucy

You know how this dip sh*t is lying? HER LIPS ARE MOVING!

Lil Wayne

what a dumb b****!

paul a.

Oh, im so tire of this girl.

how many chances does she get?

why is she having alcohol in the house?

what kind of "friends" are these people?

Stump

Hey Lindsay, someone in your group of "friends" sold you out to TMZ!

Surround yourself with better quality people and this mght not happen so often.