Kim Kardashian --

It's My Real Ass ... No Ifs, Ands or Butts!

6/24/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian put all the rumors to rest that her most famous and biggest asset is fake ... by showing off an X-ray of her bootyful backside.

0624_kimk_xray
To end all talk of butt implants or injections, little sis Khloe Kardashian posted a pic of Kim and her electromagnetic badonkadonk on her blog.

We're glad all this is behind her.

Stephanie

I can sleep better at night now.

Terri

I love Kim! Butt.....wouldn't her skeleton show in an xray???

texasknight1

as if her behind was held up my metal stalks are something

KIM K.. grow up

christi

Fat injections and butt lifts wont show up on an X-Ray

Rafaelle Zuccaro

That "semi size Truck" of an ASS she carries is twice as big as **** Butkus' ASS- She could be a whole defense force of a football team-??? She is proud of that????? Hoe many places has that ASS been HAD????

Rafaelle Zuccaro

RealityBites

Hey TMZ, if you quit printing stories about this family, we wouldn't have to read about them because nobody else shoves their annoying faces down our throats as much as you do....they are so not relevant.

PPC

Where is her ring? Her butt is officially the nastiest tub of lard on the earth. Her fingers are fat too, like sausages, I feel sorry for her new fiancee

Glynn

So now the world knows she's just a lard ass!!

JDOTPHILLY

real or not i knew it would be filled with a white substance

Skeep

Who friggin cares! -- geez your a cheese whiz filled ass is really not as great looking as you think. I wish your entire family would just go away..

JimmyCrapCorn

great. now do your boobs and face.

No comment

This is classy. These s-luts will do anything, anything, to keep your name in the tabloids. Isn't that a weinger up her back cavity? Photoshopping a Xray would be so easy, my gosh they made her waist tiny.

I can tell you from experience the bigger the A$$ the futher it sags and the more cellulite after child birth.

ro

What a stupid tw**. what about that face? How real is that? Oh never mind. I'm so sick of this low life family. Everyday is some non-news about these fame obsessed skanks. Go away sleeze balls. Especially the ringleader mother. She is the worst!

eze

wait let me get this staright, she exposed herself to radiation to prove her ass is real, i dunno who's dumber, kim? or humphrey? really?? who gives a **** if it real or fake,