Neil Patrick Harris

On Gay Marriage:

Ready and Waiting

6/25/2011 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New York state legalized gay marriage last night -- and you can expect Neil Patrick Harris to be one of the first in line to get hitched.

0625_neil_patrick_harris_gay_marriage_tweet
NPH and his partner David Burtka have twins together, and Neil tweeted this morning the couple has been engaged for years ... just waiting for it to become legal.

There's no backing out now!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

some guy

Eric

The Bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity is a sin (Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). Romans 1:26-27 teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin in order to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. 1 Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that homosexual “offenders” will not inherit the kingdom of God.

some guy

third

Bob Bain

While I like NPH as a person and an actor. I do not agree with his lifestyle. He should find himsel*****ood woman and settle down like a real man.

That gos for any gay male. Any gale female should also find a good man. Otherwise, you all better pray every single day for your sins.

Heaven may have many rooms. But Hell has much more and there will be 100 people in one small room in hell.

some guy

Fifth. Hmmm starting to detect a pattern...

Tony C

When did it become possible for either of those men to have twins? That should have made Oprah!

American Patriot

The thing is......all of America is sick and tired of the "gays". It's just stupid that they complain so much, we might as well let beastiality become legal OR polygomy...Im sure there are people out there who LOVE their pets and more than one person...why discrimanate against them too?

food for thought.

mares

this is so unnatural, weird and abnormal.

some guy

@TonyC

Damnit you ruined my experiment. Now I'll have to start from scratch.

I hate you. Months of hard work down the drain.

ellenviola

this is not right...theres god way, and mans way, and mans way does not COUNT.....hello???? everything in this world is acceptable, and u know what we all have to be held accountable to god...he exisits, and he is do***enting everything we say and do....idoltry, and the me, me, me attitude, and what we think we are all entitled too, will have a cost to it.....homosexuality is a sin...its not the natural order of what god wants....not today , not tomorrow , not ever.......

chdadiesel

I'm a dem. and supported this but why does this still gross me out. I can't get over the do-do factor. but congrats!

ellenviola

gay men are not born gay, its a choice like everything else....2 gay men cannot reproduce, so there fore the gene cannot be passed on to produce the GAY gene...its a choice......and its sad to cross the line and have sex with the same sex..be friends, be close, admire that friendship and bond in a healhty way..having sex ith the same sex is perverted...its a selfish act....its wrong and shouldnt be accepted, like many other things.....

Opposed

Perversion.....I sure hope they don't invoke God's name in any part of their perverted ceremonies.

some guy

Ugh who cares. If there's gay deer in my reservation aren't they also God's creatures? I think this story affects you only if you have thought extensively about homosexuality. Like the kind that involves lube.

some guy

We need more Lindsay. Srsly, how's she doing in that community service?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments