Pauly D -- Las Vegas Pit Stop

6/25/2011 5:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pauly D is done with Italy, and he has a little time before he's back in Seaside Heights, NJ -- so he decided to hit up his home away from home ... the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas.

0625_pauly_d_video_tmz
As TMZ first reported, Pauly was one of only three cast members not sequestered at the "Jersey Shore" house in Seaside Heights, NJ -- he was allowed to skip out so he could work this gig.

Winner.

0625_pauly_d_footer_launch2

Scientific

Another non-story...weekend news is slow for TMZ

Cartman

It looks like Pauly, Ron, and Sitch in that pic.

HangoverPictures.com

A year from now nobody will even remember those Jersey Shore clowns

Nostradamus

Can anyone understand what this mushmouth is saying?
Spit the marbles out D.

some guy

If I hire Pauly D to DJ my kid's bar mitzvah, how much would that cost?

Simone

All I see is three very ugly dudes who think they are somebody.

To you three uneducated losers, you are a nobody.

How about drinking some of that bubbly and then go see if your car can do 140mph.

Billy

First off, why would anyone hire this douche bag for anything? Second, ooohhhh how cool are these guys for standing in front of people and spraying a drink from a bottle on them. Man, I've never seen that before. I'm about as impressed as I am when I see a teenager in a pickup truck squeal the rear wheels going around a corner on a wet street or in the rain. Man, no one has ever though of that or done that before. That kids the coolest ever. That's what I say about this douche bag too.

KnuckleDragger

@David Jong: "If I hire Pauly D to DJ my kid's bar mitzvah, how much would that cost?"

Probably your kid's respect. Then again, you're Jewish, respect has nothing to do with it. It's about the money. :)

Billy

Whatever that fist pump or hand jack off thing is he's doing in the middle of the video is going to serve him well as he's washing car windows at Danny's Express Car wash.

some guy

Can you lip-synch techno beats? Would that cost less?

BigUglyTexan

Winner?
Loser.

♥∞kat∞♥

Obviously a look-a-like in the pics (in white wife-better without tats), how sad is that? Plz Tmz if lame is the story tell it all or correctly :-|

rjinchi

Saw that kid on a flight I was one - he is one ugly guy.

Problem?

@David Jong- probaby a ridiculous amount. I'd imagine in the tens of thousands of dollars. And he does not put me in the mind of someone who would do something for a young fan at a reduced rate or even for free. Some "celebrities" seem to forget along their rise to "fame" that their fans are a big part of making them who they are.

bkny24

I hope they had some NOHO Drink up in here! Sounds like it was one big party!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments