Bristol Palin: Levi Johnston Did NOT Rape Me

6/27/2011 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin insists Levi Johnston is no rapist -- but still stands by the statement she makes in her new book ... that her 21-year-old baby daddy "stole" her virginity when she was just 15.

Bristol sat with "Good Morning America" today to discuss the book -- entitled "Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far" -- claiming she used the word "stolen" because "that's what it felt like."

But Bristol quickly adds -- "I'm not accusing Levi of date rape, or rape at all. But I am just looking back with the adult eyes I have now, and just thinking, that was a foolish decision."

As we previously reported, Bristol claims she lost her virginity to Levi at 15 -- while she was drunk on wine coolers.

Bubbles The Chimp

So according to Alaskan Drinking Law, she should be blaming her parents for taking her 'virginity'. They are the ones who have to give her permission to drink. (in Alaska)

I guess they don't believe in wrapping the geoduck up before sex in Alaska. I am still waiting for her to ask, "What is a condom?" in an interview.

Tammy

Telling lies, telling nasty big lies. This ho is shameless!!

maggie

Both Bristol and Levi are the same age (both born in 1990)....therefore, it is NOT statutory rape.

LonnieB

Lets see....

Personnal responsibility? She didn't kill her baby, as I'm sure many of you here would have preferred that she do.
Sorry, no ammunition there.

She isn't claiming rape, in fact she's admittinng a mistake (how many liberals ever do that?)

How retarded is it to say that her mother had her baby? Especially when the moron posting that called the baby "mongo"? (meaning "mongoloid". Real classy, jackass!) Bristol's baby doesn't have Downs Syndrome, genius. Her baby brother, Trig does. But facts mean nothing to the hate-infested and mentally challenged.

All you females out there passing judgement...I'm sure you are ALL virginal and virtuous, without taint and have never been duped by a smooth talker, never had pre-marital sex as a teenager nor wished that you hadn't done something you regret. You all are so lily white, right?

So it's Bristol's fault that her mother became famous? Not the blood-thirsty media? Impeccible logic, Spock!

And to support her child, she shouldn't take advantage of that. You wouldn't either, would you?

Oh...and how many batteries do your magic crystal balls take? You know, the ones that let you look deep into a persons mind, via the Internet, so you can know all those personal details you all seem so sure of.

Reading these "Palin Pile-ons" is like watching special-ed teenagers argue over why the sky is blue, and deciding that it's blue because it's up!
Amusing for a while. Revealing. Eventually nauseating.

Kay

Oh shut up.

jase

that's a lawsuit for defamation right there. She should be made to pay so she and her dizzy mother can learn to watch their words.

Chun LI

tom a

She isn't.

rico

in california, having sex with a drunk girl IS rape, under the law. the fact that she was 15 adds statuatory rape to the mix.

Victoria

Who cares about this book there are a lot of other thing going on in the world to be reading Bristol Palin book. She knew what she was doing and it's not all one side. Come now be REAL!!!!

Cella

She's such a liar. I didn't have plastic surgery....yes I did.....I was raped....no I asn't. Figure it out, pinhead.

Ehécatl

__________________

Uh, LonnieB, besides the fact that this comment makes no sense, you are insulting young people with special needs. You don´t make a good argument by putting down helpless people.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

She raped him,drunk n` horney!

LonnieB

"Crazy Alaska drinking law. If parents say OK. Then they can drink. LOL Who wrote that law?... Her Idiot mother."

Sarah wrote that law? Really? I thought "legislators" wrote laws, not governors. But if I'm wrong, please prove it. Show where she actually authored the law...if you can.

I know...I know...TMZ don't need no stinkin' facts. Slander and inuendo is much more fun.

sweetdee88...
TMZ is a source of amusement. You people here are so predictable. I merely offer a contrary position to all the hate and sycophancy here.
Calling out another's hypocracy does not make one a hypocrit. Visciously accusing someone you don't know of something you, yourself may very well be guilty of (pre-marital teen sex) DOES.

You say my history of posting makes me a hypocrit? I say the consistancy of my comments gives lie to your accusation. I constantly take the trail seperate from the sheep path.
(BTW - Thanks for keeping up with me. Your a fan?)

TMZ...It's like watching COPS...you see how the other half lives. It obviously amuses you to trash those you secretly envy, or senselessly hate. So why can't I find amusement in "poking the bear"...especially if the bear is blinded by hate.

Or do you just want people posting here who agree with your narrow agenda?
Is that tolerance? Inclusiveness?

brbr2424

She may not be calling it rape but what she describes is rape. If she was too incapacitated to consent as she says she was then it was rape.

josh

She's a skank! Why is this loser still relevant with her mother who is dumber then sh** also!