'American Idol' Judge Spots Raw, Naked Talent

6/27/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" judge Randy Jackson had two good reasons to chat up this topless babe at the Mondrian hotel pool in Hollywood the other day.

0624_randy_jackson_launch_EX
Randy appeared cool, calm and collected during the conversation with the sunbather ... and while her identity is still a mystery, we're told she had a British accent, which would explain why she looked so comfortable doing the whole topless thing.

Score one for Europe.

Blue Lake

They shoulda arrested her sleazy ass.

TruthMuhSucka

is that al roker?

lala

Lol yeah.

Sin D

Them are nice Dawg!

Marthanazz

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites

The site that has the bestdeals is HtTp://tinyurl.com/savingnow

and I checked with the BetterBusiness Bureauand was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90%.off I don't know.

I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than usd100 and my husband a usd250 Loews giftcards for 48

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

jack-55d79

Maybe continental Europe. While most people aren't particularly prudish about it, female topless sunbathing is not commonplace in the UK. When people go on holiday, probably, maybe that's changing attitudes. It's common in France (as in many other Euro countries), a mere forty miles away from southern England, much to the amusement of generations of schoolboys on visits.

Lorelaooo

jack-55d79 - Are you kidding me? The Brits are known as Europe's greatest exhibitionists :) They also love to drink A LOT and maybe that's why they tend to undress so much ;) I think the continental Europe is more prudish.

Jean Deaux

Look the meat on those hips and thighs. that's nice right there.

Skeeter

Hey Dawg! I'm feelin ya! HAHAHAHAHA... Bet he had more to say than that this time, heehee

LonnieB

Talent? Being naked is having "talent"?

Only in genitally-obsessed America!

Sodom...Gammorah...we're sorry for having maligned you so much, in the past. Have a seat and let America show you how depravity and immorality are REALLY done.

Cujeaux

So true. British women may not get naked in the UK, but they think it's their God given right to strip on vacation no matter where they are. It doesn't matter if it's on a cruise ship beach with families around, a hotel pool or a public beach. You can't get them to put their bathing suit tops back on and KEEP them on! They don't tan anyway so why they're so obsessive about it is anyone's guess.

Cujeaux

Another phenomenon that occurs is they tend to attract several Randy Jacksons who stand around them ogling their breasts until a fairly large crowd/commotion forms. Eventually the women will choose a few and head back to the hotel room.

Randy scored what looks to be a tranny, who can't attract as many dawgs. I'm happy for him.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

"Perhaps I WON'T call you Dawg."

Steve

Does anyone remember when women had respect for themselves? Really never. You know why actresses win awards. For sucking on the producers dong's.

Women are pathetic.