Young Jeezy Sued Over Concert Flake-Out

6/27/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Young Jeezy has bad manners -- according to organizers at Summer Splash 2011 in the Virgin Islands.  He allegedly jacked them around and ended up being a no show, and now they're retaliating in court.

0626_young_jeezy_getty_ex
According to a lawsuit filed Friday in the Virgin Islands, Paid 4 Entertainment struck a deal with Young Jeezy back in March to do the show. They claim just 12 days before the show, Jeezy's people told him he "might" have a conflict with the June 18 show date and "was considering not appearing."

According to the lawsuit, Paid 4 Entertainment implored Jeezy to make it work -- and they reached a new agreement for Jeezy to appear on June 19.

Paid 4 claims they went so far as getting a private jet to make it easy on Jeezy ... but he didn't make the flight.  His reps eventually called to say Jeezy was pulling the plug.

The company is suing for fraud, among other things, and wants more than $75,000 in damages.

Calls to Young Jeezy's people were not immediately returned.

WetChiliFart

Shocking! A "rapper" no one cares about thinking he's a God?

Ivan

Soul Survivor.

...but I think he's just bein a lazy as ****.

john5oregon

I'd never even heard of this flake until I read this story. He sounds like a big, lazy nobody.

Truth

CMON NOW, DUDE WAS HIGH AND DIDNT LIVE UP TO HIS BARGAIN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE WITH THESE HOODRAT "ENTERTAINERS". TRUTH!! +1 TO THE PROMOTERS.

bobby smith

WOW... He looks like UFC's Quinton Rampage Jackson!

Sin D

What...he loose his "backing" tapes and drum machine?

Marthanazz

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites

The site that has the bestdeals is HtTp://tinyurl.com/savingnow

and I checked with the BetterBusiness Bureauand was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90%.off I don't know.

I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than usd100 and my husband a usd250 Loews giftcards for 48

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Horndog

Show some respect! Young Jezzy is a talented, sensitive ... wait, who is this again and why does he have "people"?

Joao

$75,000 that should get his attention. This guy [whoever he is] and his peeps have an arrogant Diva false sense of importance problem and need a reality check.

What's this... ""might" have a conflict... and 'was considering not appearing.'"... and for what

and check this out.... [Wikipedia]

He was charged with two counts of carrying a concealed firearm without a permit; however, prosecutors dropped his charges two months later over lack of evidence.
[Now how in hell can you charge a person for carrying a concealed weapon and lack evidence? Sounds like Celebrity Justice California $tyle.

and you wonder why this guys doesn't get it. What's there to get. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to watch he and his peeps try to back peddle and ass kiss themselves out of this.

The Neko Nation

Typical

KMB

Young Jeezy is classless. There is a copy of the civil complaint on FB at the promoter's page - Paid 4 Entertainment