« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bryan Stow -- FLIPPED OFF During Dodger Game

6/29/2011 6:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bryan Stow didn't appear to be worried that Dodgers fans were giving him the finger the night he watched the Giants play in Dodger Stadium ... instead, he smirked and hoisted his beer.

0628_bryan_stow_ex_facebook_2

One of Stow's friends posted a photo on Facebook, showing Stow and his buddies proudly sporting their team colors in a sea of blue on March 31 ... while two unidentified Dodgers fans photobombed the shot by flipping off the camera.

As we previously reported -- Stow had a verbal altercation with another Dodger fan during the game ... after Stow allegedly yelled out that he'd rather eat his own feces than a Dodger dog.

Stow was brutally beaten in the parking lot after the game and is still recovering from some VERY serious injuries.

062711_fight_small_v2_launchThe LAPD arrested one man for the attack, Giovanni Ramirez -- cops say he's the prime suspect.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sloppy seconds

lmao! so now that photo/video evidence is coming forward to show that this so called "great human being" is clearly showing that this guy was a complete DOUCHEBAG! yes, there are many! these douche bags are everywhere in that same age!

so this douche gets a good, hard beating, and everyone gets lovey, dovey. lol! who does this?! who acts like this at a game? who?! oh yeah that's right, a DOUCHEBAG does! LOL!

i'm not saying the beating was fair, i'm just saying that ONLY douchebags get beatings like this every single time! the idiot's family objects of course because their 'loved one' got owned! lol

i initially felt sorry for this guy, but now i just LOL because he's the typical 'tanned, manicured DOUCHEBAG' that is always at professional sports games, and thinks he's cool.

not so much now, lol! owned! taught a hard lesson! definitely would NOT have heeded this warning before either. LOL! suck it douche!

kitnplayn

Let this be a lesson, kiddies. It's a new world. You can't mouth off to strangers without the probability of a beating or a killing. I don't condone any violence, but what Bryan Stowe did was like going into someone's home when you have been invited to dinner, and then basically calling their food **** in front of a houseful of their guests. While that does not justify a beating, it certainly would have been enough to make anyone feel angry and insulted. There is no good sportsmanship in that kind of conduct. In this decade, the majority of society is not intelligent enough or loving enough to follow the effects of their actions all the way through to the consequences, or to even care about the consequences.

cadahstem

It's clear Stow was a trash talking fan, of course i'm not saying the beating was justified but this kind of thing happens in LA if you get to trash talking. I hope his pathetic money grubbing family gets nothing from the Dodgers. If I remember correctly the public made Stow a fundraiser earning a ton of proceeds. I can honestly say I don't feel bad for the guy after the recent occurences I guess.

Damon

His family and friends seem more worried about PR than actually finding who beat him.

They've had these photos all along and didn't post them because they don't show Stow in the most favorable light!

kristine

bryan stow is not a douchebag, he's just seriously naiive about people. i on the other hand have a fear of people that borders on paranoia.

but im not the one in the coma.

The Real JJ

I think he got drunk with his buddies, started running his mouth (which isn't wise especially in LA) and at the end of the game, he keep on talking and someone caught him slipping in the parking lot. He definitely didn't deserve to get beat down but you can't go around running your mouth.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I don't understand why most comments are against Stow. I live in L.A. and because of the attitudes of a lot of guys, if you even look their way, some chase you down, threaten you, and pull a freakin' gun on you! I have lived here almost my entire life and spent a lot of time at Dodger Stadium and there are jerks the entire way around the Stadium. Just because you bag on the opposing team, doesn't mean you should get the livin' S--- beat out of you. Most guys can be jerks when they drink. Unfortunately, they defend stupid crap like a Dodger Dog with a beating. Yeah, that makes sense....wtf

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

And isn't the Baseball Field where we were told as kids by teachers, was the only "acceptable" place TO run our mouths off. Granted, the people have changed, but the Dodger fan walked up to Stow and got right in his face. I never thought I would be an Angel's fan, but I got sick of going to Dodger Stadium, where I grew up, and kept having to look behind me.
I am sure as hell glad I don't eat hotdogs........

Mel Zipskin

It's sports!! Stow wasn't a he wasn't a douche just jazzed & a loyal fan. A beat down for being a spors fan? There would be no sports fans left!!

Everybody knows there are lots of loco sports morons in LA!! Losers with chips on their shoulders.

Mel

I'm quite over this story. He was being a ****y, drunk moron to a bunch of other ****y, drunk morons and **** popped off. We get it.

Damon

The pool of potential suspects keeps getting wider!

slosh

I am not saying he deserved to be hurt like he did but from various things I have read in various places he had his share in calling "attention" to himself. He knew LA fans are very verbal and could be confrontational. He said things and made gestures that I can only call wreckless. I think TMZ has been very fair in their coverage. I think he was probably drinking, ran his mouth off, and said something to the wrong person. I am not saying anyone should be almost beaten to death but I also think its a bit unrealistic to expect people to not react when they feel insulted, disrespected and confronted which I think he was guilty of all 3..IMHO..

bunny

All these men need to grow up.

Kitty

I'm so happy we have so many experts here on what transpired just by looking at a picture. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Every ballpark has rivalry. Every ballpark has name calling. YOU DO NOT BEAT SOMEONE TO A PULP because you didn't like what he said. Shame on you sickos! You must be from LA.

Truth

NO WONDER THE DODGERS ARE IN BANKRUPTCY. LOOK AT THE DOUCHE FANS THEY HAVE. COULDNT AFFORD A DAMN TICKET!! NICE THAT STOW HAS FRIENDS LIKE THAT. ...WILLING TO TURNCOAT HIS ASS ON A DIME AND SEND ANYTHING TO TMZ FOR A BUCK!!! TRUTH!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments